Hat thread

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
IDK, I'm pretty bored. Let's share what kind of hats all of us have, and rate each others. Purely hats only motherfuckers. Also, enjoy my Hawaiian themed sheets fuckers.
inb4 fedora/trilby

uCdlUQE.jpg

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
this thread was a complete and utter failure :( but fuck it it's the greatest shitpost in shitpost history

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
do i have to post pics of all my hats or is there a max limit?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Alright
330x192

this is the misc I usually use for all my classes, I recently got it after trading my Weight Room Warmer (0.66 profit). I also have another one that I grabbed a long time ago that is painted. This
330x192

I grabbed it a long time ago when it was worht 1 key at the time (they were around 3 ref) and Im currently trying to sell it on TF2Outpost.
330x192

This is Part of my Sniper set. Its not painted but I bought it back when it was 4.66. Its very cool
330x192

This is also another pieceo f my Sniper set. I think It was a gift from a friend but I dont remember Really

I have many others of course but Im just leaving these .Hope you liked it also here is my review
Ok These four are good but theyre pretty cheap (check backpack.tf prices) but Since theyre pained you might make some Profit from it especially the A Distinctive Lack of Hue one.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Alright
330x192

this is the misc I usually use for all my classes, I recently got it after trading my Weight Room Warmer (0.66 profit). I also have another one that I grabbed a long time ago that is painted. This
330x192

I grabbed it a long time ago when it was worht 1 key at the time (they were around 3 ref) and Im currently trying to sell it on TF2Outpost.
330x192

This is Part of my Sniper set. Its not painted but I bought it back when it was 4.66. Its very cool
330x192

This is also another pieceo f my Sniper set. I think It was a gift from a friend but I dont remember Really

I have many others of course but Im just leaving these .Hope you liked it also here is my review

Ok These four are good but theyre pretty cheap (check backpack.tf prices) but Since theyre pained you might make some Profit from it especially the A Distinctive Lack of Hue one.
holy shit those hats are so fucking hot dood