Hello, everyone!

What Cat?

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am not really sure what to write here, so I guess I will just tell you a story about how I got here

I found out about serious roleplay in 2012, through a gamemode called "Combine Control", I used to play a lot on CC, over three years. After that, I got permanently banned.
Now, I will not tell you the whole story, because its really wrong.
(But it includes Bob Good being a admin for some time.)

After I got banned, I just jumped around other CC servers, but eventually, they all died.
But at last, I found a perfect CC server, "Lazyneers", It had no minges, no bob gud, no dumb CPs.
I even befriended the owner! But eventually, it died, too, and with it, the entire CC gamemode.

So I started looking for new gamemode...

...and I found Clockwork! And I found this server! And I joined! And I liked it!

I guess that's all to it.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
It pains me to think that you started with CC and thought it was serious before finding Clockwork.

Welcome to the community!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I found out about serious roleplay in 2012, through a gamemode called "Combine Control", I used to play a lot on CC, over three years. After that, I got permanently banned.
Now, I will not tell you the whole story, because its really wrong.
(But it includes Bob Good being a admin for some time.)

It pains me to think that you started with CC and thought it was serious before finding Clockwork.

Was an admin on it, the actual CC server.

The owner of CC is being sued for stealing someone's gamemode and selling it as his own.

He's made LP-Levels of megabucks from $200 donation payments.

What Cat?

Neutrino
Nebulae

Sorry about that, and thanks!
[doublepost=1486666276][/doublepost]
Was an admin on it, the actual CC server.

The owner of CC is being sued for stealing someone's gamemode and selling it as his own.

Heh, yeah, the content was stolen from lazyneers, and erased from his database :P