Hello people

goobypls

the best naked combatant
Nebulae
Hey guys,

I didn't think I would visit this forum ever again when I quit gaming and decided to face actual life rather than spending my time with playing imaginative characters in a HL2 themed world.

But yet here I am once again. Which doesn't mean I'm coming back to play the roleplay game.

Instead I want to greet all of you, if some remember me and just say it's nice that you guys are still alive and doing what you - hopefully - love.

It's been a really exciting time for me since I left my village and moved to real bavaria right next to the alps about two years ago. I found new friends and quickly got integrated into a new family, so to say.

A lot of personal insight and quick developements lead me to where I am now. About to be father of a child living at the edge of a small village full of bavarian hillbillies.

Also I'm studying social work and I'm currently working in a centre for youth (IDK what it's called in english) with the intention to give something to people that will make their life better, because some are really not as priviliged as I, or we, are. The corona crisis is hitting the youth very hard it seems and everyone is more isolated than ever. Luckily you guys have a good connection to each other.

The only reason I'm here is because my pregnant girlfriend wanted to play HL2 with me after I told her about the amount of time I invested in games and my fascination for them. Also I told her about this community and what role I played here. She finds it rather funny :))

Nevertheless I felt the need to write this stuff to you guys because sometimes feelings of nostalgia overwhelm me when I think about the good times I had here and especially together with everyone here.

As I said before I hope you're all still having fun here and enjoy some serious roleplay :D

For your personal lives I wish all of you only the best and I hope you are on a path in life you feel comfortable with and know deep within it's the right way to go.

PS: Don't make Quillies life too hard, I remember when he got SD on Lemonpunch he missed a lot of roleplay but I guess he got used to it by now. Still, try NOT to. :D

PSSS: I have to make an empiric study and maybe you guys know some question you could ask the youth (12-16 years) about the corona crisis. Questions that might really make it possible to get some deep and good answers from them which could in turn be used to shine a light on their situation within society.

Thank you, everyone, for making all the experiences I had possible

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae