Hello!

Speedy

String
Nebulae
Hello, My name is Speedy; Also known as Aston. I've been gaming nearly 10 years now, With at least 4000+ hours between my old and new steam account, I've decided to pickup Garry's Mod after a 6-9 month break. Originally started gmod on the community of LP in 2013, Which then lead to me playing a varity of gamemodes including Basewars, DarkRP and TTT.

As of recently picking up the game again I've been looking for a new gaming community, Which upon I stumbled across this hl2rp which will be the server i will spend the majority of my time on. I'd like to say Hi to @Wheatley who is the only face I recognise from playing with me on older community's.

Im a friendly and passive-aggressive play style player, I try to give players a chance to improve my RP experience although I can admit my knowledge of Hl2 is very small although Ill give it a shot and will hopefully improve my skills of RP throughout my time here.

Thanks for reading my Introduction and Ill see you ingame :)

-Speedy

Reactions: List

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Welcome!
I hope you have a good time here!

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome!
Sorry I can't write more than "Welcome", my keyboard is fucking with me.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
welcome to nebulous speed
hope you find what you're looking for

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
  1. welcome to nebulous, hit me up if you ever need any mapping-related advice for whatever reason

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Welcome! Feel at home :)