hello

Dimov

Kebab Remover
Nebulae
What's up, people? I'm Dimov. I hail from (another military rp community) as an admin and second in command of the infantry. I'm very close friends with emma/bubblegum/whatever she goes by here, and I'm gonna see what its all about. I have been doing serious RP for like seven years and I'm willing to try WW3 RP out. See you around!

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
What's up, people? I'm Dimov. I hail from (another military rp community) as an admin and second in command of the infantry. I'm very close friends with emma/bubblegum/whatever she goes by here, and I'm gonna see what its all about. I have been doing serious RP for like seven years and I'm willing to try WW3 RP out. See you around!
@emma is a filthy casual
but on a serious side;
welcome to the community! if you need anything, be sure to drop me an pm. i'll answer if it is in my capabilities to do so.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@emma is a filthy casual
but on a serious side;
welcome to the community! if you need anything, be sure to drop me an pm. i'll answer if it is in my capabilities to do so.

Or he can just ask here.

@bubblegum's a big bad bitch but I love her for it so you're good in my books.

Welcome.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
"close friends"

yeah we are pretty "close"

Nebulae
Welcome