Here's a little something something if you're unclear on #Brexit

Elliot

¯\_ º ͜ʖ º _/¯ not the head mod
Nebulae

I'm not gonna blabber on about why people should vote to leave or stay since there's not enough information to make an informed decision, however it doesn't mean you shouldn't vote if you're from the UK and registered.

(Plus I thought the video's worth sharing)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
A reason for concern (imo) would be companies moving their site of workplace within Britain outside of the borders, removing a hulk of workplaces. However, economy is only a few of the problems and good things in terms of #Brexit.

And yes, using media outlets to echo the rights and wrongs of #Brexit is getting out of hand

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm voting OUT!!!!!!!, EU seems to forget who conquered most of the world ;3
Implying losing research funding is good

Implying having a joint EU army isn't good

Implying free movement between membership countries isn't good for both economy and academia

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Implying losing research funding is good

Implying having a joint EU army isn't good

Implying free movement between membership countries isn't good for both economy and academia
400.jpg

In all seriousness, If I could vote - I'd vote leave; but some of the stuff the uk gov wants to do if we leave is stupid.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In all seriousness, If I could vote - I'd vote leave; but some of the stuff the uk gov wants to do if we leave is stupid.
The economy could prosper from pulling out, yes. But-
A reason for concern (imo) would be companies moving their site of workplace within Britain outside of the borders
around 3.5 million jobs within Britain are at risk, and considering that the majority of manufacturers might move their buisness outside of Britain this is bad.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
i'm a cheapskate so I'll probably vote in as it means cheaper holidays :D