Here's a little something something if you're unclear on #Brexit

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
While I usual like to throw my opinion about on every political matter, this is one of those situation where I am not sure what is best - simply because I see how both are good and bad, coupled with the fact that I didn't personally look into it myself extensively.

I know that for the remainder of the EU countries, it is not beneficial for the UK to leave, however we will see how it all pans out.

Nigel Farage is still an demagogue, and I can't stand him, but he does make some valid points.

What the EU needs is A LOT of reforms, A LOT and for that to happen, we would need the UK to aid in that happening, which is way it is paramount that they stay for it to work in the long run.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
This sounds just like America's election system. It is a choice between a pile of shit and a huge turd. Both are bad while one is just significantly less bad. Either choice will end up badly for the people and from what I have seen and read this is the same situation.

It might not be the original decision that will be bad but the fallout (such as the threats by the government themselves) will be just as bad as the original decision(s) / votes made.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
make the right choice on the 23rd

take our country back

build a wall and keep the irish out