Hey there didn't been here for while

Spefo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey there folks, I apologize if this is not the right place to post this but like the title said I didn't been here for while and I want to replay the server again so how's the community doing and can you send me the list of the addons on this server so I could download them and avoid some errors and you know what I mean, and also one more question if there any interesting updates happend on this server?

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
The content pack can be found from the server pretty easily, just by typing /content and going into the workshop. Here's a link to the workshop if you'd rather grab it from your browser before hopping into the server. As for updates, there's been some interesting stuff. City 8 when haywire, we all went to prison, and now we're back in City 17. For the lore deets, you can read here.

Also, enjoy this goat
giphy.gif

Spefo

Neutrino
Nebulae
The content pack can be found from the server pretty easily, just by typing /content and going into the workshop. Here's a link to the workshop if you'd rather grab it from your browser before hopping into the server. As for updates, there's been some interesting stuff. City 8 when haywire, we all went to prison, and now we're back in City 17. For the lore deets, you can read here.

Also, enjoy this goat
giphy.gif
Thanks a lot my friend

Reactions: List

Spefo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Also, just one more question what's the perfect time to play on this server hm?

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Also, just one more question what's the perfect time to play on this server hm?

I'd say peak hours would be about 4pm to 11pm GMT these days. If you're in Jordan, I think that's 7pm to 2am-ish? There are people on beyond those hours though, that's just when server traffic is near about its highest.

Spefo

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'd say peak hours would be about 4pm to 11pm GMT these days. If you're in Jordan, I think that's 7pm to 2am-ish? There are people on beyond those hours though, that's just when server traffic is near about its highest.
Yeah that would be fine since my sleep scale is kinda weird that would be the perfect time for me then anyways thanks again

Reactions: List

Spefo

Neutrino
Nebulae
ain't about the amount of players mate s'about the quality of the time spent
Yeah I know, but just like it when a server is populated so I could get to know more characters and feel it's not a ghost time anyway thanks!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae