hi!

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is dazza but u can call me t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick and morty w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m

BNis0bP.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is dazza but u can call me t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick and morty w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m

BNis0bP.jpg
didn't the whole

'im so random' trend die out almost half a decade ago now?

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
didn't the whole

'im so random' trend die out almost half a decade ago now?
why are you like this

i dont know if it is because you have a distinct lack of watching richard and mortymer or if it really is just your iq being as low as a troglodyte but this man was trying to make a play on the usage of ironic statements and sarcasm to re-introduce himself as a new member despite being a long standing one

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Happy birthday

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
waiting for the new people who have no clue who you are to post

wagwan dazza

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
why are you like this

i dont know if it is because you have a distinct lack of watching richard and mortymer or if it really is just your iq being as low as a troglodyte but this man was trying to make a play on the usage of ironic statements and sarcasm to re-introduce himself as a new member despite being a long standing one

YNV4G.gif

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae

Really? This is what you come up with? I don't know what I expected from a sub-par IQ ape from you. First a generic copypasta to join the cool kids crew, thinking you're hot-shit, then when confronted by a Rick and Morty level genius, you reply with an animated image referring to a sub-species of humans using a racist slur. Oh, look! That exact slur also seems to be BANNED on these forums, and you might've deeply offended a lot of people. What makes you think you can bypass the forum rules? You are nothing but filth, an infection that needs to be cured. People like you are what make me sick of this game and everything in it. So, are you going to apologize for your actions, or do I need to explain to you exactly what you've done wrong again by dumbing this paragraph down so that a dumb blithering retard like you can understand what I mean?

P.S: That racial slur is nigg-er, not nigg-a, you literary aptitude superstar.

OT: hello bro

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
why are you like this

i know what he was doing, but I thought it'd make more sense to play on trends that are popular nowadays rather than dead ones.