hi!

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
why are you like this

i dont know if it is because you have a distinct lack of watching richard and mortymer or if it really is just your iq being as low as a troglodyte but this man was trying to make a play on the usage of ironic statements and sarcasm to re-introduce himself as a new member despite being a long standing one

shouldn't have skipped rick and morty 101 in highschool

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why are you like this

i dont know if it is because you have a distinct lack of watching richard and mortymer or if it really is just your iq being as low as a troglodyte but this man was trying to make a play on the usage of ironic statements and sarcasm to re-introduce himself as a new member despite being a long standing one
4a1f96965ea46e37d8cd523f99e5a81b.png

whole thing adds up

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is dazza but u can call me t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick and morty w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h sh@gg3r oF d00m

BNis0bP.jpg
Speak to me like that again and I will shatter your entire nervous system without breaking a sweat.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey there 't3h sh@gg3r oF d00m' (trying to maintain some composure and not fall over laughing) This introduction needs to be posted in a meme thread :laughing: