History behind the name?

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Quite sure a nebulous is a interstellar cloud, so it's likely that the name just sounds really good, or the background will tell you a thing or two about the definition of the word, nebulous.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
Quite sure a nebulous is a cloud of some sort in space, so it's likely that the name just sounds really good, or the background will tell you a thing or two about the definition of the word, nebulous.

I know that, but I was wondering if it had any special meaning for the owners

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I know that, but I was wondering if it had any special meaning for the owners
Time to put my 10 Years of Education into good use

A Nebulous is kinda like a Recycling machine for Stars. A Nebulous makes stars from its Atoms, and also gains Atoms when a Star dies

Almost all members of Lemonpunch came to Nebulous, which pretty much is similar to what happens when a star dies. With Nebulous now quickly becoming a fully-fledged Community from the remnants of a previous Community, it's almost exactly the same as what happens within a real Nebulous; A Star (Lemonpuch) has died, and is being turned into another Star (Nebulous)

I believe it was

"It sounded cool" - @`impulse

. . . Well, there goes my Analogy

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

A Nebulous is kinda like a Recycling machine for Stars. A Nebulous makes stars from its Atoms, and also gains Atoms when a Star dies

Almost all members of Lemonpunch came to Nebulous, which pretty much is similar to what happens when a star dies. With Nebulous now quickly becoming a fully-fledged Community from the remnants of a previous Community, it's almost exactly the same as what happens within a real Nebulous; A Star (Lemonpuch) has died, and is being turned into another Star (Nebulous)

I was just reading about that actually

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae

I like your idea, sounds plausible.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Are you an English teacher

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae

jFjyp4Z.jpg

Papatouille

Quark
Nebulae
It means whatever you want it to mean, man.

Just go with what @TinPan Warrior said, man. Makes it seem like you have it all sorted out and are professionals.

:^)