Deleted member 1381

b4622a09de390a770acd25da6c6a6449.png

Guderian in black panzer uniform

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
k8Z69Ks.png

>At the beginning of the session on 17 October, Honecker asked his routine question of “Are there any suggestions for the agenda?” Stoph replied, "Please, General Secretary, Erich, I propose that a new item be placed on the agenda. It is the release of Erich Honecker as General Secretary and the election of Egon Krenz in his place."

>Honecker reportedly calmly responded: "Well, then I open the debate".

erich honecker the fearless old man

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
k8Z69Ks.png

>At the beginning of the session on 17 October, Honecker asked his routine question of “Are there any suggestions for the agenda?” Stoph replied, "Please, General Secretary, Erich, I propose that a new item be placed on the agenda. It is the release of Erich Honecker as General Secretary and the election of Egon Krenz in his place."

>Honecker reportedly calmly responded: "Well, then I open the debate".

erich honecker the fearless old man
As I cross inside, I catch the sight of an old man, sat hunched in a chair. He looks pensively out the window, face flat, eyes teary.
"Chairman Honecker..." I can't believe my eyes. He turns to me; his look is full of a knowing sadness.
"All I have worked for... All I have built..." Tears roll from his dark, wide eyes. "What can be done now? So many dreams left incomplete. This was my life, your life... The life of our country and people... How could they have done this?"

I can not speak. This man, this shadow of Erich Honecker, now looks at me with hope, like he knows me - like he's known me his whole life.

"Anton...?" He lifts a hand. "Anton? You came back. Old friend. Come. Let us talk again of the future, as we did when we were young."
Beside Honecker is a document. A faded and weak signature lines the bottom page. Before I can speak, he glazes over once again, something out the window catches his eye.

"The birds are flying south again, aren't they, Anton?"

STATILAND GANG
STASILAND GANG

speaking of which, this book basically inspired pretty much most of the story arcs on the communist side of ww3rp

41Aj8%2BeGKZL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
As I cross inside, I catch the sight of an old man, sat hunched in a chair. He looks pensively out the window, face flat, eyes teary.
"Chairman Honecker..." I can't believe my eyes. He turns to me; his look is full of a knowing sadness.
"All I have worked for... All I have built..." Tears roll from his dark, wide eyes. "What can be done now? So many dreams left incomplete. This was my life, your life... The life of our country and people... How could they have done this?"

I can not speak. This man, this shadow of Erich Honecker, now looks at me with hope, like he knows me - like he's known me his whole life.

"Anton...?" He lifts a hand. "Anton? You came back. Old friend. Come. Let us talk again of the future, as we did when we were young."
Beside Honecker is a document. A faded and weak signature lines the bottom page. Before I can speak, he glazes over once again, something out the window catches his eye.

"The birds are flying south again, aren't they, Anton?"

STATILAND GANG
STASILAND GANG

speaking of which, this book basically inspired pretty much most of the story arcs on the communist side of ww3rp

41Aj8%2BeGKZL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
lm1zCZV.png

mad-men.png

this was the best thing you ever wrote/have written in my opinion

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I didn't play much WW3 but I had a lot of fun keeping up with the lore.

Some great stuff in there even from the outside looking in with little of the on-server context.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I didn't play much WW3 but I had a lot of fun keeping up with the lore.

Some great stuff in there even from the outside looking in with little of the on-server context.

I played from time to time, and it was really nice, to be fair.

But I could see why it went down in the end, since well, I also stumbled upon the people that kept bringing it down.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Holy fuck Stalin giving this random worker advice on how to get laid

absolute shagger
"Russia's perennial quest to build a strong state, to match an ever-superior West, had culminated, yet again, in personal rule. That person was extraordinary, a man of deep Marxist-Lenninst convictions and iron will, but dogged by Lenin's purported Testament calling for his removal and internal opposition over the searing episode of forced collectivisation-dekulakisation... Could Bolshevism's avatar Stalin solve the deep challenges of Russian history that, along with anti-capitalism and the mass-age, had produced him and his epigones?" (Kotkin, 2017:299)

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
NINETEEN NINETY

plot synopsis;
A high ranking military official is left dead on the Soviet-NATO border-line; though preliminary autopsy reports dictate that foul-play is at work. Follow a gang of protagonists as they seek out the answers to this murder mystery, filled with political intrigue, espionage, and a web of lies. Who can be trusted?

E6078A41C79810DEB4F0587E96F44438C64D8AB0

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
NINETEEN NINETY

plot synopsis;
A high ranking military official is left dead on the Soviet-NATO border-line; though preliminary autopsy reports dictate that foul-play is at work. Follow a gang of protagonists as they seek out the answers to this murder mystery, filled with political intrigue, espionage, and a web of lies. Who can be trusted?

This picture gives me anxiety.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
NINETEEN NINETY

plot synopsis;

I reckon that the real question here is:

I am on chokepoint?

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
NINETEEN NINETY

plot synopsis;

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

yep, that's me

you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation

well, it all started in April 1983