History Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1381

the thread in which you can talk about your favourite historical periods, post videos, images or just discuss stuff in general

my favourite period is(get ready to be shocked) WW2 however im breaking into the cold war and garnering some interest for that as well

Reactions: List

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
to all them britbong fellas out there that did/are doing A level History, what were/are your modules?
mine:
Stuarts
Cold War

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
in school i like the greek and early hunter periods the most, i dislike the medieval shit because of how depressing it is and vague
not good at reformation shit either but i do like 1700s

D

Deleted member 1381

>he doesn't like the interwar and cold war period above anything else
dont mind the interwar period but im not as educated on it as 39-45
to all them britbong fellas out there that did/are doing A level History, what were/are your modules?
mine:
Stuarts
Cold War
Two of my friends are doing A-Level History, they're covering Weimar Germany and I know for sure they're doing WW2 in the future

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Social / Cultural history of the German Democratic Republic.
A5DqtdJ.jpg

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Pretty much everything in the 20th century, particularly in the military aspects of it which includes World War I, World War II and into the cold war era as well which include Korean and Vietnam War.

Recently, I've been looking to read up more about the history of China all the way to the Qing Dynasty to the Republic of China, the warlord regimes and the Empire of Manchuria as well as the PRC in the 20th century but haven't got to around it thanks to medical studies.

Relevant video about Chinese army uniforms in the last 100 years, interesting shit

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got to learn about when the conquistadors fucking ownzoned the native americans

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
History of Sweden and Scandinavia in general (obv), the history of China and Japan, Russia

The latter 3 are things that I'm looking to find out more about

Early medieval period/the dark ages aka the period after the fall of the Roman Empire and leading up to the year 1000, and the migration period during that time

And if talking about cultures I am interested in learning more about Chinese, Japanese and Russian culture and their languages and religions