History Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
really shows you how far the worlds come in the past century, we've gone from cobblestone roads with horses and gas lights to skyscrapers made of glass with almost everybody owning a car capable of going over 100mph.
yea but it's hard to deny that there's a certain charm to those old videos

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
194515-004-3E381C2F.jpg

Iranian_soldier.jpg

1307308_original.jpg

IRAN IRAQ WAR 1980-1988

D

Deleted member 1381

the beginning of that video is strange, an innocent looking ss soldier playing an organ in a destroyed church, followed by the panning shots of the statues, then that change of tempo as they show the jesus statue. to think it's also just the two of them there, the cameraman and the piano fella. something you'd expect to see in a hollywood movie for added effect, not something that would actually happen

D

Deleted member 1381

there is nothing innocent about the ss, associating them with the word is nowhere near right
i dont mean he is innocent, i mean innocent looking. something about the glasses and the properly strapped on helmet is just something you wouldnt think of if i said picture an ss soldier

tera

Atom
Nebulae

the beginning of that video is strange, an innocent looking ss soldier playing an organ in a destroyed church, followed by the panning shots of the statues, then that change of tempo as they show the jesus statue. to think it's also just the two of them there, the cameraman and the piano fella. something you'd expect to see in a hollywood movie for added effect, not something that would actually happen

Kinda reminds me about this scene.
This scene is incrediblly executed but at the same time its just so fucking tragic.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont mean he is innocent, i mean innocent looking. something about the glasses and the properly strapped on helmet is just something you wouldnt think of if i said picture an ss soldier
i could never see an ss soldier as innocent looking

proper uniform was important in the german army so it doesnt surprise me that his helmet was strapped and glasses clean

D

Deleted member 1381

i could never see an ss soldier as innocent

proper uniform was important in the german army so it doesnt surprise me that his helmet was strapped and glasses clean
yes me neither but its something about the glasses. perhaps its just the fact that you wouldn't expect the ss who were relentless and fanatical murderers to be dependant on something as minor as a set of glasses, even if they are only human. but either way something about them reminds me of something ive seen before

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i think he looks innocent in the same way that an evil doctor would look innocent, and with that i mean not

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
yes me neither but its something about the glasses. perhaps its just the fact that you wouldn't expect the ss who were relentless and fanatical murderers to be dependant on something as minor as a set of glasses, even if they are only human. but either way something about them reminds me of something ive seen before
so what you mean is that it humanised a member of the ss?

not that they looked innocent

D

Deleted member 1381

i think he looks innocent in the same way that an evil doctor would look innocent, and with that i mean not
i know what it is now his glasses remind me of them father christmas glasses you get on those small ornaments and there's a set of them in my house that are literally exactly the same

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

>Napoleon would have won if he had won at Waterloo

r3hkP9t.png
Napoleon could not defeat the eternal Anglo, with the victory at Waterloo litterally being a prime example of which was the better fighting force

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
man why the FUCK did we switch to multicam

why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY FUCKKKKKKKKKKK