hl2rp² feedback thread 2.0²

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you couldn't have gotten the script off the body because the cops were killed in a shootout, not mugged.
not to harp on here but considering even if you mug a suit off a cop you send out the equivalent of a biosignal flashbang that doesn't really work either, 5 seconds later the suit gets disabled and some OTA killteam is sent to massacre everyone

the only 'real' way to obtain and keep a wearable suit is to defect as a cop and somehow have the insider knowledge to disable the trackers

and then you're walking around with a gestapo uniform anyway...

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not to harp on here but considering even if you mug a suit off a cop you send out the equivalent of a biosignal flashbang that doesn't really work either, 5 seconds later the suit gets disabled and some OTA killteam is sent to massacre everyone

the only 'real' way to obtain and keep a wearable suit is to defect as a cop and somehow have the insider knowledge to disable the trackers

and then you're walking around with a gestapo uniform anyway...
we got a cop suit by taking a cop to the C24_v1 bar, taking his suit, hiding in the sewer pipe under the map and manually disabling each tracker one by one as we moved deeper in the tunnel with a vortigaunt

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
we got a cop suit by taking a cop to the C24_v1 bar, taking his suit, hiding in the sewer pipe under the map and manually disabling each tracker one by one as we moved deeper in the tunnel with a vortigaunt
still needed the knowledge to begin with
point is, if you could grab uniforms off corpses we would have seen a lot more faction impersonation by now

that being said why didn't someone just give him the ugly burn victim cop model that's still sitting in the content last I checked?
no one's going to mistake him for an actual cop with that one

Reactions: List

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
i was just given a OOC blanket denial of something mid-scene because it upset the headcops apparently
i get with a PM "headcops wont let you do that"
This is just someone speaking for us who isn't supposed to be speaking for us. Nothing about John Doe has been brought up to either of us since like metro lol

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is just someone speaking for us who isn't supposed to be speaking for us. Nothing about John Doe has been brought up to either of us since like metro lol

thats even fucking worse wtf

who does that

who goes on the internet and tells lies?

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
You forgot the EOW killsquad part

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
that being said why didn't someone just give him the ugly burn victim cop model that's still sitting in the content last I checked?
its not i could add it if allowed

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
hl1 had like invisible ninjas and robot soldiers and shit… is anything off the table, really?
F_Lxa3hWIAAHAvV

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'll never forget when rebels spent months planning a UM heist for organs for Surra's(?) character for a surgery he needed and it went off well, they got away and it was super cool

Then other rebels complained about it on the forums saying it was unrealistic lmao

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I'll never forget when rebels spent months planning a UM heist for organs for Surra's(?) character for a surgery he needed and it went off well, they got away and it was super cool

Then other rebels complained about it on the forums saying it was unrealistic lmao
wait until they find out about the Chinese government

aaand that's metabait to the fullest

nerd-radar-nerd-radar-nerd-emoji-goofy-gif-15206659345311799377.gif