HL2RP² meme thread

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
to be honest, this is actually something i've probably overlooked because it was never an issue for me when i was a kid. fortunately, no one tried to prey on me as a kid, which is actually sort of wild given how common 'grooming' is these days. today, I'd be pretty worried about what kids are exposed to on the internet, whether its degenerate propaganda or straight up predatory people on the internet. especially with the rise of discord community and children that were isolated over COVID being exploited by sick individuals. i just hope that law enforcement can keep up with the changes.

this is like saying, 'i understand why russia invaded ukraine, it makes sense from their perspective', and it being interpretted as, 'oh, so you're a russia apologist?'
what?

applying your logic ur saying you understand why people erp and it makes sense for them to do it?
also now its not saying like that because it doesnt make morale sense from a russian perspective to invade ukraine

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
oi bruvs

i just came down from a 20 hour ketamine binge to clown on the fact that people type to each other sexual things online

you're all degenerates

excuse me while i pop some oxycontin

get bent m8s

*passes out*

lol, im pretty sure most of us have matured out of erp even if we've done it in the past, but its always funny to me how people will be critical of degeneracy like that, but not about people binge drinking, doing hard drugs, or doing all the other stuff that's quantifably worse for your body, mind and spirit than ERP.
boy....

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Hey guys what is your opinion on Cheese & Onion Pringles
I don't taste a lot of cheese in them but they're a solid 7/10

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
shows you how little i care

the regular ones & spicy do it for me

man-chips.gif

this you?

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
do not eat sour cream and onion if you intend on going out in public
Sour Cream and Onion is good but we all know the Regular ones are the best

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
eat garlic bread instead
if you go out in public stinking to high heavens i will come to your city (scazcvwelneschkiv, poland) and FUCKING BATTER YOU
Sour Cream and Onion is good but we all know the Regular ones are the best
the best chips unironically are lays oven baked though. no grease, just the right amount of seasoning. fucking love oven baked lays

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
if you go out in public stinking to high heavens i will come to your city (scazcvwelneschkiv, poland) and FUCKING BATTER YOU
eat raw onion instead

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i used to buy salt and vinegar chips from this one chip brand but they stopped making and supplying them so i must now eat their regular plain salt chips instead

no other brands replicated the taste of those and they were literally the best chips i had in my life and every day i pray that the CEO of that company only experiences misfortune for all the rest of his days