HL2RP HL2RP² Tarot Cards

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
"The High Priestess is a card with sexual overtones. It can mean that the querent is in a phase where he or she is going to be much more physically attractive to others. She is tied to the moon, to femininity, and to inspiration and development born from beauty and love alone."
L1z9hDo.png

Cherna Morozova played by @dorph
Tmw you kill someone in cold blood for e-sex

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"The High Priestess is a card with sexual overtones. It can mean that the querent is in a phase where he or she is going to be much more physically attractive to others. She is tied to the moon, to femininity, and to inspiration and development born from beauty and love alone."
L1z9hDo.png

Cherna Morozova played by @dorph
So this is the ERPer card

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

"The Emperor shows us that domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes not wanted, but in some cases is it necessary and even welcomed, and that this is part of what we must think about when he appears. When hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in it."
HWraais.png

DAGGER-1 Played by @Numbers

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

"The Emperor shows us that domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes not wanted, but in some cases is it necessary and even welcomed, and that this is part of what we must think about when he appears. When hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in it."
HWraais.png

DAGGER-1 Played by @Numbers

Dagger 1 running off on his own for the nth time

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
give me suggestions
I haven't been on server in so fucking long the most I can tell you of other cops is which cult some of them are part of and there are more reliable sources for that

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I haven't been on server in so fucking long the most I can tell you of other cops is which cult some of them are part of and there are more reliable sources for that
OBC is gone since the abuse report stuff went down

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
OBC is gone since the abuse report stuff went down
sasha and me have no patience or respect for the majority of you left so, we're wrapping the OBC plotline privately with all the people who were taking part in the storyline, we've considered dropping a lore doc after the fact for any of the rebels who were nominally involved, and for any of the cops who want to keep playing their OBC chars, but aside from that we're moving on to the community project we've been working on with a few other users

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
sasha and me have no patience or respect for the majority of you left so, we're wrapping the OBC plotline privately with all the people who were taking part in the storyline, we've considered dropping a lore doc after the fact for any of the rebels who were nominally involved, and for any of the cops who want to keep playing their OBC chars, but aside from that we're moving on to the community project we've been working on with a few other users
the real