Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
The town had every opportunity and every incentive to fork the guy over if they knew who it was. Choosing to harbor him and then deciding actively antagonize the 'diplomatic envoy' that rolled up with a personnel carrier to recover that single individual was a conscious choice. This iteration has generally been very, very intentional about IC decisions being met with concrete consequences.

Not really sure why anyone is surprised that things went down the way they did.

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
who was driving the apc btw?
did i manage to hit it with my nade throw? lol
Plenty of grenades landed near the APC, none did any damage because they were grenades and not rockets.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mfers havent been playing Arma, grenades dont do shit to ARMORED personnel carriers

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think it's absolutely beautiful that the Sheriff departments first course of action upon finding the Shanty Town's saboteur's identity, is to put up a wanted poster with the wrong face hahahahaha @dee pixel
dUUOCrJ.png

SHADDAP, I SWORE HE WAS A MALE_09 FAM. Also this is Gaslightin' he is an Male_09 im certain. shhhhhh. He stayin' as is.

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
"Hand over the guy you've got 3 minutes."

A hail of grenades come over the wall including smoke

"They're scratching your paint job Goran."

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Plenty of grenades landed near the APC, none did any damage because they were grenades and not rockets.
When I saw the flashbang come at the APC I got a little scared...

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
billie seeing that rebels have once again done a stupid and caused her wall and her towers to get blown up so she has to repair it again, after having only repaired it a few days prior

4co4m2.png

i wonder what would happen if i suddenly told rebels "we cant fix the wall this time"

i bet they'd just look like that pikachu meme

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
billie seeing that rebels have once again done a stupid and caused her wall and her towers to get blown up so she has to repair it again, after having only repaired it a few days prior

4co4m2.png

i wonder what would happen if i suddenly told rebels "we cant fix the wall this time"

you signed up for this.

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae

4co4m2.png

skill issue