Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Cremators are back, staff only with it authed by numbers first, their deployments are restricted to events.
simon_eyes.gif

image.png

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i kinda wanna see it ngl
Y'ALL THINK I'M KIDDIN?

THIS WAS MADE WITH THE OG GUIDE BACK ON THE CITY 8 MAP WE USED AND I KEPT MY LINES

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Y'ALL THINK I'M KIDDIN?

unbridled, unrestrained, unadulterated autism distilled into its purest and more refined form

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly though? 90% of the RP I saw Cremators do that wasn't directly intimidating someone darth-vader style or burning things always tended to end up with that same "quirky trying to be kinda cute" style that people who played scanners tended to do when they wanted to stand out.

There was never really a proper niche for them imo. They were cool set dressing but they didn't really have a "purpose" otherwise as a faction.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Y'ALL THINK I'M KIDDIN?

THIS WAS MADE WITH THE OG GUIDE BACK ON THE CITY 8 MAP WE USED AND I KEPT MY LINES
jesus christ, I mean this in the most respectful manner possible but you sir are unhinged

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Honestly though? 90% of the RP I saw Cremators do that wasn't directly intimidating someone darth-vader style or burning things always tended to end up with that same "quirky trying to be kinda cute" style that people who played scanners tended to do when they wanted to stand out.

There was never really a proper niche for them imo. They were cool set dressing but they didn't really have a "purpose" otherwise as a faction.
The ideal was the middle ground, it's why I was literally the only one in their short span that was actually liked, because I took the liberty of giving them low-level AI where I was able to semi-interact in a robotic way, but actually was still bound to my routines in a way that didn't break character. I also knew that I could be rebuilt, so literally saved a cop from a shotcop by getting between him and them.

jesus christ, I mean this in the most respectful manner possible but you sir are unhinged
Yeah like anyone who has spent over a decade on a forum dedicated to a niche roleplay setting on a game from the early 2000's is any better. Y'all can be like "oh my god he makes lore for factions no one cares about" but at least I never erp'd or actually PK'd a character for the sake of a fuckin script unlike some of the degenerates here

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

Y'all better pipe down 'fore I push you off that fence

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah like anyone who has spent over a decade on a forum dedicated to a niche roleplay setting on a game from the early 2000's is any better. Y'all can be like "oh my god he makes lore for factions no one cares about" but at least I never erp'd or actually PK'd a character for the sake of a fuckin script unlike some of the degenerates here

he who lives in glass OOC bases

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
also I distinctly remember people comparing cremators to stalkers and saying "who would want to play one" and "what purpose would they serve on the server" and "no one could roleplay them correctly"

broaden your horizons and idk let people enjoy themselves

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
"no one could roleplay them correctly" is a very narrow-minded line of thinking for a lot of things you could apply it to

sure theres some things you may be actually flat out incapable of imagining but like every single concept in half life 2 is explorable if you sit down to analyze the baselines before you do it