Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Plague doctor vs Cremator.
Who can sterilize their workplace the fastest?

Although from how Rabid talks, It's union-8 who wins.,

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"no one could roleplay them correctly" is a very narrow-minded line of thinking for a lot of things you could apply it to

Tbh? It was genuinely true.

When people got bored of accidentally blowing up PT's the faction's activity was dead within a week, pretty sure Aether was the only one who still played and even then, as he says, he was stretching the limits of what a Cremator was meant to be just to get any sort of RP from it.

Like even as a Scanner you could command cops because it came w/Dispatching.

Cremators were a novelty but there wasn't really any reason to have them wandering around the city all the time so we never brought the faction back.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

When people got bored of accidentally blowing up PT's the faction's activity was dead within a week because people got bored, pretty sure Aether was the only one who still played and even then, as he says, he was stretching the limits of what a Cremator was meant to be just to get any sort of RP from it.

Cremators were a novelty but there wasn't really any reason to have them wandering around the city all the time so we never brought the faction back.
genuinely would not be surprised if Aether figured out how to communicate as a bird by speaking in fucking morse code or something

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Never forget the I17 "cops are sweeping" IC morse code birds that got people banned lol
If you make a bird whitelist, it must be a joke whitelist, but it's also a historically used comms method lol.
I understand why, but it's so funny that people got banned for using real life messaging tactics.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you make a bird whitelist, it must be a joke whitelist, but it's also a historically used comms method lol.
I understand why, but it's so funny that people got banned for using real life messaging tactics.

It was literally within a day or so of premium members getting this fun little whitelist that couldn't talk that they not only found their buddies IC but worked out they could be 'trained' and /me their way around the language restriction.

Truly a rebel roleplay moment

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
It was literally within a day or so of premium members getting this fun little whitelist that couldn't talk that they not only found their buddies IC but worked out they could be 'trained' and /me their way around the language restriction.

Truly a rebel roleplay moment
could've balanced it by letting combine engrave messages on manhacks.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae

When people got bored of accidentally blowing up PT's the faction's activity was dead within a week, pretty sure Aether was the only one who still played and even then, as he says, he was stretching the limits of what a Cremator was meant to be just to get any sort of RP from it.

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"no one could roleplay them correctly" is a very narrow-minded line of thinking for a lot of things you could apply it to
You could argue it even applies to rebels lmao

well sure, when you extensively limit a faction to simply just being there and being told what to do by someone else and having barely any free will of your own for fear of extensive backlash, you struggle to create any meaningful roleplay and end up just being a novelty

but enough about citizens, virtually every union faction and vortigaunts.

genuinely would not be surprised if Aether figured out how to communicate as a bird by speaking in fucking morse code or something
@linntrix translated for me :)

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
I was one of the most active cremators on the whitelist and it was funny scaring people with cancer throat noises and burning civis when they tried and touched you. I got taken into D-4 and ended up tumbling into the sewer where I was pulled back out into the nexus and had my head ripped off by flippy