Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
b65cc2089d7a3403447d7883c120e94e.jpg

If I ever get uber rich, I want to see a fucking animated Half Life T.V show based around the neb plotlines.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
cant fucking believe i was just altering a ref pic for @shad in photoshop and in the midst of it i worked out something that i was doing wrong in my photography course

a fucking nebulous.cloud reference picture just helped along a diploma course that will set me up with a career that will last the rest of my life

this-is-how-the-world-ends-end-of-the-world.gif

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
cant fucking believe i was just altering a ref pic for @shad in photoshop and in the midst of it i worked out something that i was doing wrong in my photography course

a fucking nebulous.cloud reference picture just helped along a diploma course that will set me up with a career that will last the rest of my life

this-is-how-the-world-ends-end-of-the-world.gif
AD8EAF10006B6E99B4AEC3590D8ABB7B61D2F9E7

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think how people verbally interact with the idea of crafting is dogshit and has been since LP lol

There's a million and one ways people could spin the OOC mechanics into their roleplay but people really out here still specifying fourteen exact chunks of wood lmao

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
I think how people verbally interact with the idea of crafting is dogshit and has been since LP lol

There's a million and one ways people could spin the OOC mechanics into their roleplay but people really out here still specifying fourteen exact chunks of wood lmao
That's why I don't specify exact details when crafting, usually. Like, just say random 'i need big amount yes' for immersion reasons etc.

(also why i prefer being able to rp craft stuff)