Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
of all people to get caught by this, of course its you
I will never forgive @deathwolf for the time we both rented a store in the first iteration, and I told him I couldn‘t play the next week. He then proceeds to get banned for exactly one week because he metagamed some random ass script's location or something

And then when I came back one week later after we lost the store he told me he sold my fucking fire axe that I gave him to hold onto while I go into the city

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I will never forgive @deathwolf for the time we both rented a store in the first iteration, and I told him I couldn‘t play the next week. He then proceeds to get banned for exactly one week because he metagamed some random ass script's location or something

And then when I came back one week later after we lost the store he told me he sold my fucking fire axe that I gave him to hold onto while I go into the city
I hate this shit bro. I remember one time I gave my pistol for somebody to hold and the next thing I hear is that they instantly sold it for like 600 credits or whatever

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I hate this shit bro. I remember one time I gave my pistol for somebody to hold and the next thing I hear is that they instantly sold it for like 600 credits or whatever

One time back on clockwork I (and some others) needed to acquire a pistol for a one time use case and the only reason I could get enough tokens was because one of my co-conspirators was willing to bankroll me, on the condition I would give him the pistol and ammunition after I was done with my endeavor.

I, of course, did everything I could to avoid the motherfucker afterwards.

For extra sting, I ended up recruiting every other person in the group who helped me except for that guy specifically.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
One time back on clockwork I (and some others) needed to acquire a pistol for a one time use case and the only reason I could get enough tokens was because one of my co-conspirators was willing to bankroll me, on the condition I would give him the pistol and ammunition after I was done with my endeavor.

I, of course, did everything I could to avoid the motherfucker afterwards.

For extra sting, I ended up recruiting every other person in the group who helped me except for that guy specifically.
that's so fucked up lmao

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

Mads

Electron
Nebulae
fF81vTB.png
MpEHGuV.png

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CENSOR THE FREQUENCY PLEASE

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
fF81vTB.png
MpEHGuV.png

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CENSOR THE FREQUENCY PLEASE
nah see reverse psychology

you intentionally leak the rebel frequency on the screenshot thread so any instance of a cop getting ahold of the rebel frequency is now considered metagame because you can """"""assume""""""" they just stole it from the screenshot thread

boom, impenetrable rebel frequency

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
nah see reverse psychology

you intentionally leak the rebel frequency on the screenshot thread so any instance of a cop getting ahold of the rebel frequency is now considered metagame because you can """"""assume""""""" they just stole it from the screenshot thread

boom, impenetrable rebel frequency
brb handing out handheld radios to 25s as we speak