Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
specifically half life 1

I think its because HL1 is an easier foundation to cosplay w/the Zombies, HECU and Security Guards tbh.

There was one amazing Combine Soldier costume from a few years ago but like hell can I find it now.

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
why are there so many half life cosplayers on tiktok

specifically half life 1

as soon as someone with a fat wad of spare cash puts together a GOOD combine soldier costume its over
Would love to see a rendition of the 'Phase 1' soldier models we use

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
why are there so many half life cosplayers on tiktok

specifically half life 1

as soon as someone with a fat wad of spare cash puts together a GOOD combine soldier costume its over
The HL1:VR but the AI is self aware stuff from wayneradiotv got a lot of attention from people on tiktok, so it's no wonder a lot of them looked into the game and started cosplaying as people from it

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
do not research civil protection cosplays
FQ65KF2GF0708LE.jpg

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
someone did an alyx grunt that looks awesome

posted it before but hell

IMG_0013.png

IMG_0012.png

Nebulae

i HATE that fabric on the soldier's vest & arms so much i dont know what its called but i cannot handle the sound of it brushing around or the feeling of running my fingers through it, its been a thing since i was a kid. nail on a chalkboard tier disturbing. cant wear like half the coats ever made irl just because of it

anyone know why im retarded like this? never looked into it

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
this is so astonishingly well put together I'll ignore my hatred for the model it is based on to say that is an amazing fucking job that, as far as I can tell, catches every single detail the og model had
Aside from the arms it’s flawless

And the helmet is literally perfect. First time I’ve ever seen someone get a combine mask right in any capacity that isn’t literally just a PMG mask

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
i HATE that fabric on the soldier's vest & arms so much i dont know what its called but i cannot handle the sound of it brushing around or the feeling of running my fingers through it, its been a thing since i was a kid. nail on a chalkboard tier disturbing. cant wear like half the coats ever made irl just because of it

anyone know why im retarded like this? never looked into it
Velcro straps do the exact same thing to my ears.
They make my ears ache and hurt like.. deeply so, even like just thinking about the sound.
It sort of just started being a thing in my teenage years. Weird shit.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
If you aren’t sleeping 8 hours minimum at the ages of 13-25 you are legitimately stunting your mental and physical growth, along with potentially causing a spectrum of mental disorders and muscle fatigue

Its recommended that you get 9 hours within this timeframe, do not go without it
ive had insomnia all my life i live on 6 hours of sleep at most it is a super power i will take over the world
god spoke to me the other night he chose me i am special

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Aside from the arms it’s flawless

And the helmet is literally perfect. First time I’ve ever seen someone get a combine mask right in any capacity that isn’t literally just a PMG mask
Thanks to 3D printing its possible now that the most complex part of the Cosplay gets copied 1 to 1 :)