Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I could actually engage in all of my uni lectures much better with 1 hour of sleep than I could with 6-7. Took notes, finished work, tackled server issues in free time

With 6-7 hours of sleep, i feel sleepier.. the fuck is this shit dev doing

I feel more awake
Yes because one hour of rest relaxes your body, but it is severely damaging to the health

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also because if you're used to less sleep, more sleep is a "shock to the system" and you often feel like shit after you wake up lmao

I fixed my sleep schedule recently and the first two days I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all despite getting 8 hours.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Also because if you're used to less sleep, more sleep is a "shock to the system" and you often feel like shit after you wake up lmao

I fixed my sleep schedule recently and the first two days I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all despite getting 8 hours.
Sleep is my natural enemy at this point
I constantly flip from sleeping at 6am one day then 10pm another, I live in a state of tired all the time; even when I don’t fuck my sleeping pattern beyond repair.

I once stayed up for 48 hours before it was unbearable. (Probably took a few years off my life)

Edit; depends on what I’m doing; if I’m working I can go for an entire day without sleep and be relatively ok, but if I’m doing nothing I get tired faster.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I miss the days before I worked a night job. I'd gotten my sleep schedule down to like 9/10 PM to 6/7am and it was the literal best I'd felt ever. Now I constantly have to sacrifice sleep to do anything during the day.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
exhaustion creeps up on you very slowly

it’s not until you sleep properly for once that you realise how truly tired you are

when i was working over Christmas, i did every day 9am-12am for like a week with an hour break, crossed with the walk home and eating and trying to actually chill out after work, I was barely getting ANY sleep

finally had a day off, went to see family when i had a glass of wine and suddenly realised how incredibly fucking tired i was

went to bed at half 10, didn’t wake up until 12 the next day
spent the next two days getting full nights sleep since I had time off and i felt reborn

hospitality 👍

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
exhaustion creeps up on you very slowly

it’s not until you sleep properly for once that you realise how truly tired you are

when i was working over Christmas, i did every day 9am-12am for like a week with an hour break, crossed with the walk home and eating and trying to actually chill out after work, I was barely getting ANY sleep

finally had a day off, went to see family when i had a glass of wine and suddenly realised how incredibly fucking tired i was

went to bed at half 10, didn’t wake up until 12 the next day
spent the next two days getting full nights sleep since I had time off and i felt reborn

hospitality 👍
I only worked at McDonalds for 2 months and I can still remember the beeps and screams of the fryers

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you aren’t sleeping 8 hours minimum at the ages of 13-25 you are legitimately stunting your mental and physical growth, along with potentially causing a spectrum of mental disorders and muscle fatigue

Its recommended that you get 9 hours within this timeframe, do not go without it

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you aren’t sleeping 8 hours minimum at the ages of 13-25 you are legitimately stunting your mental and physical growth, along with potentially causing a spectrum of mental disorders and muscle fatigue

well fuck

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Man, 2015-2016 me is fucking rolling in his grave rn. That'd explain a lot.
Its a snowball of things that happens if you don’t sleep enough

Stress, inability to focus, learning problems, easy to anger, sluggishness, depressed state, obesity etc

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Its a snowball of things that happens if you don’t sleep enough

Stress, inability to focus, learning problems, easy to anger, sluggishness, depressed state, obesity etc

I think the worst thing is you don't know you're harming yourself because you get used to operating on that level of sleep tbh.

When I think about how little sleep I got when I was doing SD shit here on top of all the other stresses, it actually helps tick a lot of boxes.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I think the worst thing is you don't know you're harming yourself because you get used to operating on that level of sleep tbh. When I think about how little sleep I got when I was doing SD shit here on top of all the other stresses, it actually helps tick a lot of boxes.
When I need to get proper sleep I just go to my boyfriends because he usually polices me, making sure I eat and sleep. I’m very lucky to have him (it helps he enjoys bossing me around lmao)

Friends and partners can kind of get a bit of a vibe from you and tell you if you’re acting a certain way, sometimes it’s easier being an outsider.

I told my best friend I was feeling a bit irritable and pissed off and they fed me, turned out I was just hangry

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I told my best friend I was feeling a bit irritable and pissed off and they fed me, turned out I was just hangry

This is a mood lmao

I do the same for my partner though, so I totally get it. Its easier to look at someone else and assess them than it is to look at yourself and do it.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
fhn5ef.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think the worst thing is you don't know you're harming yourself because you get used to operating on that level of sleep tbh.

When I think about how little sleep I got when I was doing SD shit here on top of all the other stresses, it actually helps tick a lot of boxes.
if only you knew how bad it could get

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
why are there so many half life cosplayers on tiktok

specifically half life 1

as soon as someone with a fat wad of spare cash puts together a GOOD combine soldier costume its over