or

cutting along the dotted lines
edd61c36-6172-0b94-5dbf-e78998703ccd

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
man being an OTA in 2016-2018 must have been so fun you could shoot literally ANY citizen and just say "They got too close to me" or "It looked like they were going to attack that CAB member"

Nebulae
Just remembered last night I got on my refugee, rped looking on at the corpse of my friends just barely inside the anthrax contact zone, and then walking up to @deathwolf and co and saying

"You guys want a pistol?"

Then proceeded to kill myself

I was so sleepy

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just remembered last night I got on my refugee, rped looking on at the corpse of my friends just barely inside the anthrax contact zone, and then walking up to @deathwolf and co and saying

"You guys want a pistol?"

Then proceeded to kill myself

I was so sleepy
You caused a standoff because one guy shot your corpse after??? so the night started with my hosting a pizza party, and ended with two men standing over your corpse, one aiming a USP-T at the other guys head, and the other guy holding a S.L.A.M threatening to blow us all up.

I just wanted to eat pizza

Nebulae
You caused a standoff because one guy shot your corpse after??? so the night started with my hosting a pizza party, and ended with two men standing over your corpse, one aiming a USP-T at the other guys head, and the other guy holding a S.L.A.M threatening to blow us all up.

I just wanted to eat pizza

THEY SHOT MY CORPSE??? LMAOOO

Funny end for my lil char from the start of the map change, rip Igor

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
man being an OTA in 2016-2018 must have been so fun you could shoot literally ANY citizen and just say "They got too close to me" or "It looked like they were going to attack that CAB member"
yeah but if you die once and a spas or ar2 goes into economy you get doxed in real life and have bee grenades from terraria thrown at you irl

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Honestly? You actually had pretty strict limits.

The whole idea was because rebels often used citizens to bodyblock CAB or hold you via RP in the open so their mates could S2K the CAB member, you didn't slow down between A > B. So if anyone walked up to you and didn't move the fuck out of the way (or ran at you), they got shot lol

But if you started sniping people from across the plaza or shot someone for walking nearby or what have you then you got absolutely bollocked for it.

Funnily enough the twice I stopped to RP on Howell outside I got attacked; once by a guy with a knife and the other via Greenman metagaming, charswapping to his rebel from his citizen then sprinting up with an M1 to try and snipe me. At that point I stopped trying lmao