Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Nebulae
its pure crazy to think there's an entire HALF of this player base (cops) that I've not role-played with once because my character started out in the desert on the first map
maybe it would be nice if someone (me) perhaps (nexus and I) did an event (a player event) where they must cooperate to survive (an event) haha

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe it would be nice if someone (me) perhaps (nexus and I) did an event (a player event) where they must cooperate to survive (an event) haha
pleas

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
People have been having fun, lots of longtime players back and playing regularly, server pop is very healthy. So imo? Yeah.
This iteration has been the most fun on the server I've had in a long time. One of the best things is not hearing someone on radio every 2 seconds "selling x for y" or "buying this" whatever. Just good RP and freedom to do things that you couldn't do before.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
image.png

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

@Numbers the way the ota acted in the last part of that video screams so fucking true to the behaviour of this iteration's ota

the way they just waltz in like "ah fuck sake this again" but then uve still got 1 or 2 of them that look noticeably more tense even then, with the elite obviously being the vet so he looks like he barely cares

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
Been experimenting with AI voices for well over 2-3 years before ElevenLabs came out and the explosion of people using it that followed, but I gotta say the potential for server content alone is immense. If you're creative, get going on utilizing this stuff to pull HL2 RP out of the stone age: