Nebulae
INRl49x.png
this image kinda goes hard ngl

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
its pure crazy to think there's an entire HALF of this player base (cops) that I've not role-played with once because my character started out in the desert on the first map

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
its pure crazy to think there's an entire HALF of this player base (cops) that I've not role-played with once because my character started out in the desert on the first map
I've been trying to think of ways to RP with insurgents more with a few people but ot just seems impossible due to some many restrictions and how the server just works after the Prison. The trader was the only way for us to interact really but thats fucking GONE. S2King each other going from map to map will only last so long

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've been trying to think of ways to RP with insurgents more with a few people but ot just seems impossible due to some many restrictions and how the server just works after the Prison. The trader was the only way for us to interact really but thats fucking GONE. S2King each other going from map to map will only last so long
bring back prison v2.

rebels get overwhelmed by combine forces, get taken to a holding facility, they need to escape again!! (they dont lose their guns, they raid the armory??!?!) FIRST AR2?!?

OlLyJj2.png

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
bring back prison v2.

rebels get overwhelmed by combine forces, get taken to a holding facility, they need to escape again!! (they dont lose their guns, they raid the armory??!?!) FIRST AR2?!?

OlLyJj2.png
idea:

prison v2

combine gets overwhelmed by rebel forces, taken to holding facility, need to signal for reinforcements??/ wuttt???

ar3 turret defenses??????????