Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
eq5rScZ.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I think the funniest thing about this video is the fact they try to show the "super cool rebel shootout stuff" but because its TBC its just a cop standing there like a retard while someone walks out of an apartment and magdumps them 20 times in the head (which does not kill them btw).

Big lol

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I think the funniest thing about this video is the fact they try to show the "super cool rebel shootout stuff" but because its TBC its just a cop standing there like a retard while someone walks out of an apartment and magdumps them 20 times in the head (which does not kill them btw).

Big lol

This TikTok edit goes hard, putting that song with ANYthing will make me think it looks cool, got me feeling for the blinders

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Big lol

Wait hahahaha that's fucking @TrapLayer the Movement guy with their second in command where I 2v1'd them for trying to kill Wayne and Takeshi and survived with 2 HP.

I killed The Movement

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Big lol

this is fucking hilarious

funniest thing i've seen in a long time, thanks

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its just a cop standing there like a retard while someone walks out of an apartment and magdumps them 20 times in the head (which does not kill them btw)
>critical hit to head with a semi-auto pistol
>15 damage

might as well club them to death with a prop at that point

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

Big lol

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What it was like literally anytime we visited @mert's crazy batshit Provisional leader as the BAF leadership during Helix 1.0's D47 days

@'77 East @GenericPlayer
"martyr, keep order topside while we start brainstorming ways to hit CAB"
"ok"

next day we walked to the canal district there were several lynchings happening, provos were definite psychos

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Big lol

i like the watermarks on stock footage

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i like the watermarks on stock footage

Its actually a really cool edit I just can't over the EPIC COOL SHOOTOUT being so fucking bad like why would you add that in thinking headshotting a cop 15 times while they can't move makes you look cool lmao

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Its actually a really cool edit I just can't over the EPIC COOL SHOOTOUT being so fucking bad like why would you add that in thinking headshotting a cop 15 times while they can't move makes you look cool lmao
it's trapplayer

are you truly surprised at all?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Counter argument; the majority of rebels are (sadly) script-playing mongs who can and would hear "limited ammo", waste 90% of it on blowing up cop patrols or base attacks anyway then complain when either they don't get the ammo to do those things and use them on actual targets.

Like I'd genuinely love to let rebels run wild with heavy weapons but you'd end up in a very shitty arms race very quickly. I'm sure thats part of why @Numbers isn't too keen to hand them out.
the only people that ever roleplayed on neb were CAB but sadly they were all clowns honk honk