Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

ezgif-5-229cb42248.gif

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Average day of CAB RP from 2019 - 2021

I miss the days where you could casually walk into your own office, see a group of people plotting to remove you from power, and watch as they hastily apologize and pretend it was all just a joke.

Jokes on them, every single one of those people went on to kill themselves.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I miss the days where you could casually walk into your own office, see a group of people plotting to remove you from power, and watch as they hastily apologize and pretend it was all just a joke.

Jokes on them, every single one of those people went on to kill themselves.
Good old times. Where do I apply for CAB?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Bro, you would not believe how hilarious it turned out. My vort was a "first responder" that attempted to stop the mortar blast from eating up the farm. Turns out dark energy is immune to vortessence, so my character watched haplessly as every crop was reduced into dust.

First human that comes around and hears about this is like "Dude, we have a dozen more farms. Chill," as if a major rebel building hadn't just been bombarded by a new Combine weapon.

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
My vort was a "first responder" that attempted to stop the mortar blast from eating up the farm. Turns out dark energy is immune to vortessence, so my character watched haplessly as every crop was reduced into dust.

First human that comes around and hears about this is like "Dude, we have a dozen more farms. Chill," as if a major rebel building hadn't just been bombarded by a new Combine weapon.
Considering some wierd serial killer already burnt all the crops two days ago after dismembering a bunch of ranch-hands, they did it far too late to be of any consequence.

Nebulae
You may disagree but I think script hoarders and brick brains are more in the minority thrn most think ngl
You know whats the irony of life, but a thing that applies to our reality?

The more you assume something is, SOMEHOW MAGICALLY you get it.
William blake says even: What seems to be IS, to those to whom it seems to be.

cuz I agree with you fully,
being TRULY, FULLY, ENTIRELY HONEST
ive only had 1 tiny moment when I thought a man was showing greed
then turns out the day after ive meet one of the most generous people I got to know.
bad assumption that was worth to change

I've never met script greedy rebels, nor brickheads, and i've rp'd with pretty much the majority,
when the people around me had the opportunity, they've shared LAVISHLY, and received lavishly from me too.

and yknow my char type, i almost never go pew pewing, i just passive 24/7

Thus, we can easily understand.
that this is just a state of being,

the greedy himself, is gonna see and experience greed beyond what he thinks.
plus, that which you assume, you encounter in life.

you cannot tell me im wrong, if you pay attention to life and take this for a test yourself.

you assume people are greedy? that's exactly the experience you're gonna get ingame. (in real life as well, players ARE real life)
i'm just speaking from experience.
test it and see

Big likelyhood, that the one that one who assumes X person is a scripthunter or whatever,
is gonna get THAT behavior from the person,
simply because of the assumption which the person operates from
while I am gonna get the opposite, and EXPERIENCE a generous person that is the exact opposite.

expectations always manifest in reality,
sometimes its worth forcing a lovelier better expectation / assumption, and you'll see that your ''forcing'' to believe in a better belief about someone,
infact changes ur experience, and them.

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what’s the program everyone’s using for voices