Premium Member
Nebulae
VwXO1Nl.png
THIS IS A PEACE-KEEPING OPERATION.

Reactions: List

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Would I be correct in saying that the most common Civil Protection teams (across different HL2RP servers) were generally JURY (used for investigations/interrogations), HELIX (medics), and UNION (sweeps/raids)? Are any others common or noteworthy?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Would I be correct in saying that the most common Civil Protection teams (across different HL2RP servers) were generally JURY (used for investigations/interrogations), HELIX (medics), and UNION (sweeps/raids)? Are any others common or noteworthy?

UNION is the "we couldn't think of where to put you" Division. you have no specialization, you just patrol

JURY is the prisoners and wardens, usually interrogating dudes and basically doing edgy torture RP

HELIX are medics primarily

GRID is the robotics and engineering division

some equivalent of SPEAR/MACE/SWORD is the sweep division

remember that High Command servers almost never use OTA, so sweeps are near-exclusively done with cops

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i have made a new friend.

IMG_20230329_132526.jpg

caught him on my dad's desk. he crawled up onto my hand and stared at me like "wtf are you"

never seen a gecko this small

geckos are cannibalistic so im letting him stay inside, i put him on one of my indoor plants so he can eat the bugs that fly around them all the time and he'll have plenty of places to hide

6AjZufh.jpeg

i will name him Ares.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae

IMG_20230329_132526.jpg

caught him on my dad's desk. he crawled up onto my hand and stared at me like "wtf are you"

geckos are cannibalistic so im letting him stay inside, i put him on one of my indoor plants so he can eat the bugs that fly around them all the time and he'll have plenty of places to hide

6AjZufh.jpeg

i will name him Ares.
i would be terrified of having a Little Dude like that around out of fear of him accidentally dying to strong breeze

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

IMG_20230329_132526.jpg

6AjZufh.jpeg

i will name him Ares.
now practice macro lens on him

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
now practice macro lens on him
could do this neat trick where u take the canon 18-55mm and put it on the wrong way around which miraculously turns it into a makeshift macro lens, only downside is that it disables autofocus so i'd have to manual ring focus

alternatively i could perform a cardinal sin and use a 150-600mm from half the room away.

Nebulae
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Security Council. The narrative is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the CMB most of the decisions will go over a typical loyalist’s head.

In this particular instance, we see the human face of the Empire demonstrate the cluelessness of his Overlords. Advisors, in all their depictions, don’t really understand humanity. This rings true for the Councillor, their plenipotentiary, who also doesn’t really seem to grasp basic safety and technology. A subtle reference to how alien all aspects of the Combine are.

This has been P&M. Thanks for reading!