NPKLSYq.jpeg

Xi5lstI.jpeg

LWoAww9.jpeg
don't tell me another happened

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae

Own an AR2 for high priority region defense, since that's what Our Benefactors intended.
Four officers break into my palace. "<:: Go active intercept! ::>" As I grab my elite armor and pulse rifle.
Blow an energy ball sized hole through the first man, he's vaporized on the spot.
Draw my grenade on the second man, miss him entirely because its physics are fucked and frags the neighbor's biotic.
I have to resort to the emplacement guin mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with dark energy, "<:: Weapons free ::>" the rounds shred two men in the burst, the sound and extra shrapnel set off camera pings.
Fix sprint key and /punch the last terrified rapscallion.
He glitches out and dies waiting on the uncon timer to end since ragdoll hitboxes cannot collide properly with map brushes.
Just as Our Benefactors intended.

Last edited:

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
@Brandon_ getting vapourised by an AR2 ball, PKed then losing his RL status after repeatedly fucking up the simplest of shit and pissing off everybody who ever defended him is gonna be the funniest fucking thing that happens this iteration, hands down.

0RznaKk.png

Who's clowning now, bozo?

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
@Brandon_ getting vapourised by an AR2 ball, PKed then losing his RL status after repeatedly fucking up the simplest of shit and pissing off everybody who ever defended him is gonna be the funniest fucking thing that happens this iteration, hands down.

0RznaKk.png

Who's clowning now, bozo?

It starts to look like you have some personal beef rather than a joke. Chill out.

Nebulae
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "Syndey Ashford, Alexander Goran. These are the real names of the traitors that once festered in our ranks. The ring-leaders of dissent and counter-collaboration."
Councillor Katerina Kuskova broadcasts "As of this moment, these names no longer exist in our records. These people no longer exist to harm you, nor us."

131px-Energy_pellet.png

@ovxy

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Just wait till these OTA mfs find the Green Energy Pellet from the last chamber in Portal 1