Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
"no you don't understand, I am THE trains from the nebulous cloud roleplaying community.
where are you going? stop running"
i shoulda never posted my face ong

“Do a maxi”
Verb
To shamelessly approach a member of the same online community as you, in real life, and greet them by their online name
perhaps my post was worded a little mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Whoever I saw on the university of Kent campus browsing nebulous with a lambda hat on

Please don’t do a maxi
unknown-p-chungus.gif

Them explaining to the campus staff why they are browsing a purple Disc farming website when they should be studying

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
blackquill…Kent…it was YOU
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Lambda branded outfit.

As you know I'm combine bias, my avatar for example is wearing civil protection gear.

That being said one time few years ago in college, some of my classmates started talking about GMOD roleplay and I gritted my teeth until then they went on to explain how they were playing hogwarts RP and I was like phew.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Lambda branded outfit.

As you know I'm combine bias, my avatar for example is wearing civil protection gear.

That being said one time few years ago in college, some of my classmates started talking about GMOD roleplay and I gritted my teeth until then they went on to explain how they were playing hogwarts RP and I was like phew.
met a guy who plays willard irl before

what are the chances in this country man

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i found out (unintentionally) that someone who used to play here goes to my uni, does basically the same course as me, and im 99% sure has sat in the same lecture hall as me at one point but i did the right thing and never went past barely acknowledging it

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
met a guy who plays willard irl before

what are the chances in this country man
met a guy at my uni who used to play nebulous in 2016 but doesn't anymore

we're working on a group project together, idk if he has a forum account but i know he did hl2rp

Reactions: List