Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
*** <:: NECROTIC ::> crashes through the door loudly, it stares forward - injured from what appear to be a previous encounter. Recently bloodied. You can assume it came out 'on top'
*** [This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] points gun at the enemy as he says "Hey it is me Bob Battle. You are my first enemy......" He attempts to fire a 3 round burst at the headcrab
*** <:: NECROTIC ::> takes the shots, however the low caliber bullets have minimal effect. Damaging the headcrab just enough to cause the zombine to 'panic'. But not enough to kill it. It Breaks into a sprint, and hits the pile of suitcases. The heavyweight suit crashing into the floorboards
*** [This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] Grunts as the enemy comes closer to him. Instead of firing, he rushes closer and goes to the door and closes it on the zombie to trap him....for now
[This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] says "Stay here buddy."
[This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] says "I am a master baiter. and you fell for my bait."
[This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] says "Simply put.....I win."
[This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] says "Anything to say for yourself?"
*** <:: NECROTIC ::> falls victim to the insanity, and the trauma it has endured. Slinking upwards - the zombfied soldier underneath echos these words, almost prerecorded "<:: Bouncer ... Bouncer ... ::>". A warning perhaps? Or just hard coded instincts.
*** [This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] Eyes widen as he hears the sounds "Oh crap, so much for salvaging your armor!" He attempts to sprint down the hallway as the zombie stands, hearing the words of death...
***** <:: NECROTIC ::> Presses itself against the door - and it is there that you see it. A live grenade protrudes within its hands. Its red glow almost iconic. Almost like the soldier underneath is attempting to kill itself, to rid itself off the parasitic that controls it
***** [This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] makes it down the hallway, almost to the end. He begins to scream as he aims backwards and fires "BACK THE FUCK OFF! NOW! FUCKING.....FUCK!!!!!" he says as he backsteps and fires
*** <:: NECROTIC ::> crashes into the door, it barely makes it through before getting hit a few times. The zombie explodes moments later without delay - what remains is a bloody mess, a dead headcrab and a ruined bodypack of a Grunt.
[This man of earth Stands 6'6 and has ...] yells "OH BALLS!"

20230406032055_1.jpg

20230406032704_1.jpg

Bob Battle's first battle ... and he wins

Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
i was late to the nebulous live meets discussion but there was a guy who used to play here who went to my high school's rival school

scariest shit in the world, didn't know what he was gonna do

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
-someone already said the joke I made