Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Seconding Wolfram Alpha, not that I've ever used it for anything other than memes but it's an extremely good resource for everything math-related
Honestly, the free version is great and if you have the money you can buy the premium for like a month and get step by step on how to solve stuff, amazing for math studying

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
chatgpt is not that good at advanced math don't ask me how I know
someone tried doing that in my class and i immediately did it by hand and told him that it's wrong.

they are an aitard and do not like to understand that AI can be wrong.

argument ensues. fuck that.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
image_1.png

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
im so glad the future leaders and pioneers are harnessing the power of AI to enhance their learning

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
im so glad the future leaders and pioneers are harnessing the power of AI to enhance their learning
more like flunk their projects. bro made chatgpt write up some wacky ass slides for our slideshow and it got something wrong in the first 5 words LOL

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
People that graduate in the 2020's to 2024's (me included oh god) are going to be in interesting position. 2020-22 covid pandemic rampant cheating and barely any class, 23-?? likely AI cheating going to be rampant as well

Hope you're medic has fast internet to ask chatGPT questions :P

(please study guys you can cheat in useless shit but if you want to do an actual job please know what you are doing and don't overly cheat :D)

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
People that graduate in the 2020's to 2024's (me included oh god) are going to be in interesting position. 2020-22 covid pandemic rampant cheating and barely any class, 23-?? likely AI cheating going to be rampant as well

Hope you're medic has fast internet to ask chatGPT questions :P

(please study guys you can cheat in useless shit but if you want to do an actual job please know what you are doing and don't overly cheat :D)
same issue here. my first highschool year was taken by covid classes. a part of my second year i sent us home TWICE

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
same issue here. my first highschool year was taken by covid classes. a part of my second year i sent us home TWICE
Oh yeah and high school is even worse, if you're starting high school and don't get those essential year it is BAD. Like college it's mostly homework so whatever but in high school you need that physical and social interaction!!!

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Oh yeah and high school is even worse, if you're starting high school and don't get those essential year it is BAD. Like college it's mostly homework so whatever but in high school you need that physical and social interaction!!!
huh.

that answers some questions about my social skills.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
ChatGPT, explain to me the hit TV show rick and morty.
"Rick and Morty" is an American adult animated science fiction sitcom that airs on Adult Swim, created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. The show first premiered in 2013 and has since become a cult classic, known for its unique blend of humor, complex storytelling, and mind-bending science fiction concepts.

The show follows the adventures of Rick Sanchez, an eccentric and alcoholic scientist who travels through different dimensions and timelines with his teenage grandson, Morty Smith. Along the way, they encounter various alien species, alternate versions of themselves, and even gods.

The humor in the show is often dark and satirical, poking fun at everything from popular culture to science fiction tropes. The writing is also notable for its complexity, with numerous interweaving plotlines and references to previous episodes.

Despite its often bizarre and outlandish concepts, "Rick and Morty" also explores deeper themes such as existentialism, family dynamics, and the nature of reality. The show has gained a dedicated fanbase who appreciate its clever writing, unique animation style, and willingness to take risks.

Overall, "Rick and Morty" is a show that blends humor, science fiction, and philosophy in a way that is both entertaining and thought-provoking.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
"Rick and Morty" is an American adult animated science fiction sitcom that airs on Adult Swim, created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. The show first premiered in 2013 and has since become a cult classic, known for its unique blend of humor, complex storytelling, and mind-bending science fiction concepts.

The show follows the adventures of Rick Sanchez, an eccentric and alcoholic scientist who travels through different dimensions and timelines with his teenage grandson, Morty Smith. Along the way, they encounter various alien species, alternate versions of themselves, and even gods.

The humor in the show is often dark and satirical, poking fun at everything from popular culture to science fiction tropes. The writing is also notable for its complexity, with numerous interweaving plotlines and references to previous episodes.

Despite its often bizarre and outlandish concepts, "Rick and Morty" also explores deeper themes such as existentialism, family dynamics, and the nature of reality. The show has gained a dedicated fanbase who appreciate its clever writing, unique animation style, and willingness to take risks.

Overall, "Rick and Morty" is a show that blends humor, science fiction, and philosophy in a way that is both entertaining and thought-provoking.

Adult Swim can make the best and the worst shit combined together and leave you wondering what you're consuming but also laugh and I think that's beautiful

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I just checked my personal Grammarly dictionary for the first time this is so funny to me. 90% of the shit is for HL2RP or even though this is my work account 💀 (either that or shit I spelt wrong and accidentally clicked add to dictionary)

kj0rg9.PNG