Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Nebulae
i asked around on mearsheimer and got led on a goose chase of people saying ‘oh i don’t have it anymore i gave it to ___’ and i never figured out who had it at any given time

i think we later found out it was on bixxon all along

motherfucker thought it was council being nice to him and was like "oh hey free money!"

didnt realize the TEN THOUSAND TOKENS SITTING IN A CLOSET was our entire CEC budget

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
average nebhead playermodel dropped, I think they modeled it after @Rabid
aR7nlqO.png
too tall to be @Rabid

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i think we later found out it was on bixxon all along

motherfucker thought it was council being nice to him and was like "oh hey free money!"

didnt realize the TEN THOUSAND TOKENS SITTING IN A CLOSET was our entire CEC budget
right, but then i went to him and was like ‘did you spend it? where is it?’ and he said ‘i gave it to reed’ so i went to reed and reed said he gave it back to smith or something and kuskova somehow got name dropped…

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
cover5.jpg

the elite overwatch soldier staring at the intern as he exits the cab offices with a suspiciously 10000 token suitcase shaped belly

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
cover5.jpg

the elite overwatch soldier staring at the intern as he exits the cab offices with a suspiciously 10000 token suitcase shaped belly
You know, people don't give human language the credit it deserves. I mean, it's incredible, when you stop and think about it.

In one dialect of one language alone, you have an incomprehensibly vast breadth of words and concepts at your disposal. Already an unrivaled wealth of communication by any standard. By as much as putting two of those words together - any two words - you exponentially increase the magnitude of human expression. With just those two words, you already have a functionally infinite number of potential combinations. The mere act of adding a third, fifth, tenth, eleventh word to the chain only compounds the sheer scope of our species' singular ability to communicate.

And then with the addition of syntax, grammar, inflection, regional dialects - strictly mechanical additions to the lexicon - and more nuanced notions as comparison, simile, subtext and analogy - grounded in the endless and ever-vast sphere of the abstract - you have, in one language alone, something that beggars the very limits of human understanding.

Across every contemporary human language, therefore, it can only be reasoned that there are infinite - truly infinite - combinations of words, grammatical mechanisms, concepts, and meanings at our disposal. It's a beautiful and unending masterpiece, a testament to our singular nature as an intelligent species. Think about that for a moment. It brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it? We can convey just about anything our minds can conceive. Poetry, debate, love, anger, art and despair. When it comes down to it, language and its unending possibilities are the lifeblood of all that we are.

Infinite combinations. Infinite phrasings. Infinite potential to change the world - for better or for worse. You could have said anything.

And yet, for some fucking reason, you decided to say that.

No wonder the Tower of Babel was struck down.

Last edited:

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
right, but then i went to him and was like ‘did you spend it? where is it?’ and he said ‘i gave it to reed’ so i went to reed and reed said he gave it back to smith or something and kuskova somehow got name dropped…
unironically was gonna get it at one point but then they had to disconnect...

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
You know, people don't give human language the credit it deserves. I mean, it's incredible, when you stop and think about it.

In one dialect of one language alone, you have an incomprehensibly vast breadth of words and concepts at your disposal. Already an unrivaled wealth of communication by any standard. By as much as putting two of those words together - any two words - you exponentially increase the magnitude of human expression. With just those two words, you already have a functionally infinite number of potential combinations. The mere act of adding a third, fifth, tenth, eleventh word to the chain only compounds the sheer scope of our species' singular ability to communicate.

And then with the addition of syntax, grammar, inflection, regional dialects - strictly mechanical additions to the lexicon - and more nuanced notions as comparison, simile, subtext and analogy - grounded in the endless and ever-vast sphere of the abstract - you have, in one language alone, something that beggars the very limits of human understanding.

Across every contemporary human language, therefore, it can only be reasoned that there are infinite - truly infinite - combinations of words, grammatical mechanisms, concepts, and meanings at our disposal. It's a beautiful and unending masterpiece, a testament to our singular nature as an intelligent species. Think about that for a moment. It brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it? We can convey just about anything our minds can conceive. Poetry, debate, love, anger, art and despair. When it comes down to it, language and its unending possibilities are the lifeblood of all that we are.

Infinite combinations. Infinite phrasings. Infinite potential to change the world - for better or for worse. You could have said anything.

And yet, for some fucking reason, you decided to say that.

No wonder the Tower of Babel was struck down.
07250e4f89c71dbeeb891c34eb055dd276e3c857dc13288a8675e9d6746b7d5e_1.jpg