Nebulae
Grand

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
everyone getting the seven years trophy and begging for death

face it, you enjoyed your time here, brainwashing is virtually indistinguishable from actual happiness anyways

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nah, memes aside I wouldn't change a thing, even though there's been a load of ups and downs here lmao. I've made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun in this hobby.

So here's to 7 years.

I still remember when were like "omg will we reach 3 years and beat LP???"

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I still remember chilling in a teamspeak in 2016 at 13 years old with my Star Wars roleplay friends @Ronald and @Jaydawg. I remember them telling me about how they're playing these wacky scientist characters in a half life roleplay server and that I would probably enjoy it.

I join the server and the first character I make is called Penny Morgan.
(almost) seven years later I'm still fucking here and through all the drama, two good iterations, two dogshit iterations, and this holy grail we've created now, I'd say I don't regret it.

also ronald and jay both got headstaff so I think I'll be next.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
I still remember chilling in a teamspeak in 2016 at 13 years old with my Star Wars roleplay friends @Ronald and @Jaydawg. I remember them telling me about how they're playing these wacky scientist characters in a half life roleplay server and that I would probably enjoy it.

I join the server and the first character I make is called Penny Morgan.
(almost) seven years later I'm still fucking here and through all the drama, two good iterations, two dogshit iterations, and this holy grail we've created now, I'd say I don't regret it.

also ronald and jay both got headstaff so I think I'll be next.
i remember bein bored of darkrp and trying out this thing called 'ww3rp' and being taught how to serious rp by someone there

i got banned like a week later, moved between qzrp and hl2rp until lp died. rest is history

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
me in s2rp (I am getting 90+ rolls and also powergaming so I do not get pk'd)

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

It's rough right now but...

The implication that eventually you'll have fully fledged and nearly perfectly voice acted characters that can carry on in character indefinitely. This combined with mods like the voice mod where NPCs can actually hear what you're saying and respond to it.

Am I going to be in Skyrim VR, sitting by a fire, and talking to Lydia for like 6 hours?
What if this was used in HL2RP

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

It's rough right now but...

The implication that eventually you'll have fully fledged and nearly perfectly voice acted characters that can carry on in character indefinitely. This combined with mods like the voice mod where NPCs can actually hear what you're saying and respond to it.

Am I going to be in Skyrim VR, sitting by a fire, and talking to Lydia for like 6 hours?
What if this was used in HL2RP

I am scared of AI
IMG_9144.jpg
IMG_9145.jpg
IMG_9147.jpg
IMG_9146.jpg

please people why do you all think I did this i'm not retarded
I just got this from tiktok

Last edited: