Nebulae
think about the forum you are on
metal-gear-solid-true-meme-t1wk4xrw26o97009.gif

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I have a confession

That warehouse suicide charge incident from a while ago, the one I complained extensively about in private and that led to the sacrifice code rules being completely changed.

I think I fucking caused it

Someone told me soon after that it wasn't dispatch's fault but a cop who said the voiceline randomly and triggered the whole thing

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instinctivly typed "Sacrifice"

I realised this pretty early on but I didn't want anybody to know until it all died down LOL

So many lives distinguished at my hands, and for what?

All I wanted was to hold the warehouse, clearly what I said was taken out of context ☺️

Last edited:

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I have a confession

That warehouse suicide charge incident from a while ago, the one I complained extensively about in private and that led to the sacrifice code rules being completely changed.

Someone told me soon after that it wasn't dispatch's fault but a cop who said the voiceline randomly and triggered the whole thing

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instantly typed "Sacrifice"

I realised this pretty early on but I didn't want anybody to know until it all died down LOL

All I wanted was to hold the warehouse, clearly what I said was taken out of context ☺️
All cops are inherently suicidal.

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I have a confession

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instantly typed "Sacrifice"

Get the fuck out of my staff roster

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I have a confession

I FUCKING HATE YOU

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I have a confession

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instinctivly typed "Sacrifice"

@Subeh this man led to your downfall