Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have a confession

That warehouse suicide charge incident from a while ago, the one I complained extensively about in private and that led to the sacrifice code rules being completely changed.

I think I fucking caused it

Someone told me soon after that it wasn't dispatch's fault but a cop who said the voiceline randomly and triggered the whole thing

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instinctivly typed "Sacrifice"

I realised this pretty early on but I didn't want anybody to know until it all died down LOL

So many lives distinguished at my hands, and for what?

All I wanted was to hold the warehouse, clearly what I said was taken out of context ☺️

microscopic amounts of tomfoolery

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I have a confession

That warehouse suicide charge incident from a while ago, the one I complained extensively about in private and that led to the sacrifice code rules being completely changed.

Someone told me soon after that it wasn't dispatch's fault but a cop who said the voiceline randomly and triggered the whole thing

I was the only person who used that voiceline on the day, I meant to use the "Maintain this CP" line but I instinctivly typed "Sacrifice"

I realised this pretty early on but I didn't want anybody to know until it all died down LOL

All I wanted was to hold the warehouse, clearly what I said was taken out of context ☺️
This is a fuck-up of not insignificant proportions

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have a confession

ghost-staring.gif

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I have a confession

i just re-read this

i am going to kill you and then kill you again

Nebulae
I have a confession

pietre-arby.gif

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Half the garrison is full of standard cop players and mindless grunts. Deeper within the lore of Garrison 314 lies the truth.

You take the red pill, you join the UltraLoyalist sects, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
You take the blue pill and you return to your PT, never knowing the truth.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Half the garrison is full of standard cop players and mindless grunts. Deeper within the lore of Garrison 314 lies the truth.

You take the red pill, you join the UltraLoyalist sects, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
You take the blue pill and you return to your PT, never knowing the truth.
It's all fun and games for the Cult until they see soldiers watching them like Agents from afar.

plTMJwm.png

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I have a confession

We were all turned into ar2 vendors that day

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have a confession

I hold my head in my hands thinking about the amount of shit that got thrown on my plate for that, and the headaches it caused when I was told I were responsible for the code being called when I wasn't even online. I had to spend that night rewriting whole paragraphs about sacrifice codes and making countless pings in discord to make sure people were aware.

Fuck.

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
20210506205058_1.jpg

>Be me
>Old neb iteration
>Do lots of conscript rp as rebel turned combine turned rebel turned combine (repeat)
>Rebels about to take the bunker
>Gaslight all the conscripts into thinking they're going to be murdered by cannibal thugs
>When the rebels are about to win, spam all the buttons on the control console
>Reactor Core melts down
>Facility Explodes
>Flee with the rebels (They weren't blood thirsty)
>Leave, sneaking into the Combine territory again.
>Victory.jpg