Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The rift takes more people...
Can you guess where they ended up this time?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
The Rational OTA vs 'The Warlord'

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
its no different to going on a darkrp server and trolling tf out of people; you intentionally piss off people who quite clearly take the game far too seriously and that's hilarious

this shit doesnt have to be that deep

like when i blew up the ota with the rpg i had some people (not nameshaming dont ask) message me unironically like "dude.. what the fuck.. how could you do something so shitty.. i can't believe it.. i thought better of you.."

bro it took under 30 seconds to fix the damage i did and then it was business as usua
You're out here talking about people taking shit too seriously yet you're the one who got so butthurt about stuff going on in the server you joined, abused a position you were trusted with because you were mad at the video game. Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it?

I agree that in the grand scheme of things - it's a game, don't lose sleep over it.

It doesn't make you any less of a douchebag for behaving like that though

Sorry to bring the conversation up again, just this one aspect of it rubs me the wrong way is all.

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
You're out here talking about people taking shit too seriously yet you're the one who got so butthurt about stuff going on in the server you joined, abused a position you were trusted with because you were mad at the video game. Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it?

I agree that in the grand scheme of things - it's a game, don't lose sleep over it.

It doesn't make you any less of a douchebag for behaving like that though

Sorry to bring the conversation up again, just this one aspect of it rubs me the wrong way is all.
lmao okay you make it sound like it was something i had planned

rebels were about to get rp that they, in over 7 years of neb, never had. ever. never in all those years did they ever have the chance to properly roleplay with an organically-surrendering cop, and this time they had the chance to rp with 2-3.

i blew up 1-2 ota that could've been refunded in under 30 seconds and they still achieved what they set out to do anyway, i caused a moment of anger and no permanent damage

ota, on the other hand, wiped almost every online rebel in one foul swoop and annihilated people's experience; even though the sweep ended up being voided and the cops were sent back to rp the damage had already been done and was virtually irrepairable. ota still caused one of neb's most valuable players to quit forever and have their account deleted, multiple rebels to d/c and not join back until the next day and it took staff far fucking longer to refund everybody when it was ultimately voided entirely

and im the douchebag in that scenario?

nah chief

what i did was stupid and i paid the price for it yeah sure whatever idc but i wasnt the villain in that scenario

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
and im the douchebag in that scenario?

nah chief

what i did was stupid and i paid the price for it yeah sure whatever idc but i wasnt the villain in that scenario
To clarify I never said you were a villain

I just said that you took the game too seriously, abused a position/trust and that kinda makes you a douchebag for it.

As for the thing about OTA, what you did helped nobody in that scenario. If anything it made sorting things out harder because there was someone abusing a position on top of whatever else was going on at the time which is more work for the staff to sort through.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
To clarify I never said you were a villain

I just said that you took the game too seriously, abused a position/trust and that kinda makes you a douchebag for it.

As for the thing about OTA, what you did helped nobody in that scenario. If anything it made sorting things out harder because there was someone abusing a position on top of whatever else was going on at the time which is more work for the staff to sort through.
it wasn't that hard to sort out my situation man i made it stupidly easy the entire damn thing was cut and dry

i shot a rocket at ota, everybody saw it, minutes later i laid out exactly what i did in staff chat, everything was done and dusted

it didn't need a federal investigation lmao

anyway whatever bro its a pointless argument, im just tired of people seeming to forget how much damage ota legitimately did cause that day and its one of the very very few things i still hold a grudge over nearly like 2 months later cus it was so fuckin unfathomably cuntish to do

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
it wasn't that hard to sort out my situation man i made it stupidly easy the entire damn thing was cut and dry

i shot a rocket at ota, everybody saw it, minutes later i laid out exactly what i did in staff chat, everything was done and dusted

it didn't need a federal investigation lmao

anyway whatever bro its a pointless argument, im just tired of people seeming to forget how much damage ota legitimately did cause that day and its one of the very very few things i still hold a grudge over nearly like 2 months later cus it was so fuckin unfathomably cuntish to do
he means it made it harder to sort out the situation of the sweep itself which was a clusterfuck in itself, add a case of admin abuse on its just annoying

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
he means it made it harder to sort out the situation of the sweep itself which was a clusterfuck in itself, add a case of admin abuse on its just annoying
and what im sayin is that it was probably the most cut-and-dry piss-easy-to-resolve case of abuse in nebulous' history

if i added any inconvenience on top of the utter clusterfuck ota had caused it wasn't very much bro