Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
It hits much different when its someone you've known for years, trusted, and who you've given the tools that they then use to try and ruin an event or mow down a bunch of people
this wouldnt change my attitude towards anybody

while acting like they're better than you and whatever because they can't quit like a normal human being.
this though yeah maybe

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
The problem isn't the damage though. Of course you can just refund people in Gmod lol

People take issue because Neb is a community where you get to know people and collaborate with them, sometimes for years, day in and day out and then they'll go out of their way to do something they shouldn't either to get an edge or ruin the experience for others - often abusing the trust and power you gave them to do it.

Nobody cares when some retard joins and RDM's or fucks around. People care when someone they've trusted turns and goes "ACTUALLY I never liked roleplay and I have a life and ur all cringe and also fuck you lol" while mowing people down in the middle of an event or whatever.
Rabid I hate roleplay

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this wouldnt change my attitude towards anybody

To me, its just different from any other game. You, for example, aren't some random stranger. I've known you since 2016, 7 years now (jesus fucking christ lmao).

If you took the trust I put in you over something we'd both worked on for years and used it to fuck around to that extreme, I'd take it a thousand times harder than I would some random nobody I'd just met and didn't know the character of, y'know?

Anyway I'll leave it there so we don't clog shit LOL

Rabid I hate roleplay
0aefcb8bb4c03acf18e383fa1982a423.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
To me, its just different from any other game. You, for example, aren't some random stranger. I've known you since 2016, 7 years now (jesus fucking christ lmao).

If you took the trust I put in you over something we'd both worked on for years and used it to fuck around to that extreme, I'd take it a thousand times harder than I would some random nobody I'd just met and didn't know the character of, y'know?

Anyway I'll leave it there so we don't clog shit LOL

0aefcb8bb4c03acf18e383fa1982a423.jpg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
my holy hand grenade in sight again

perhaps time to beg gary to fix and buff grenades
please do they still do a maximum of 100 damage or smth even when u stand right on top of them which translates to 80 armor damage and 20 health damage you can soak them up

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
the fact that i can recognize cns' voice makes me wanna kill myself
What even happened to that guy all I remember him doing was complaining about not being able to talk like a retard on TAC and posting neckbeard selfies