"<:: Holy SHIT! ::>"
image.png

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image.png

20230705204939_1.jpg

First day ever as a Vort, only standing in for someone else.

I handed out refreshments to people, and suffered from xenophobia and verbal abuse.

I will not be making an Application.

Reactions: List

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
Is Agora going to be a tugging game now?

because by the look of it, combine wasn't immediately happy when they lost Agora and justified an immediate invasion two days after or so, rn the rebels are expressing the same reaction

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The funny part to me is, I didn't even know people were up there. I thought we were being suppressed from the ridge closest to use (tunnel-side) considering where I was taking hits from. Then in the chaos of comms, I thought I had hit cops which after a log-check considering the fog surrounding it I quickly figured out wasn't the case.

I/we had pre-planned before we even started the raid that I would open with the AT-4 on those barricades to destroy (some of) them and make it easier to suppress. (With the knowledge that the rules regarding the AT-4 basically mean you shouldn't shoot it with the intent to kill infantry hence why I planned that all ahead of time because I was shooting it regardless of E: regardless of enemy/infantry presence or not)

My only regret/sadness is that no staff member destroyed any of the barricades (until I did after I died) when I expressed that being the intent.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The funny part to me is, I didn't even know people were up there. I thought we were being suppressed from the ridge closest to use (tunnel-side) considering where I was taking hits from. Then in the chaos of comms, I thought I had hit cops which after a log-check considering the fog surrounding it I quickly figured out wasn't the case.

I/we had pre-planned before we even started the raid that I would open with the AT-4 on those barricades to destroy (some of) them and make it easier to suppress. (With the knowledge that the rules regarding the AT-4 basically mean you shouldn't shoot it with the intent to kill infantry hence why I planned that all ahead of time because I was shooting it regardless of)

My only regret/sadness is that no staff member destroyed any of the barricades (until I did after I died) when I expressed that being the intent.

IMG_3041.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

I/we had pre-planned before we even started the raid that I would open with the AT-4 on those barricades to destroy (some of) them and make it easier to suppress. (With the knowledge that the rules regarding the AT-4 basically mean you shouldn't shoot it with the intent to kill infantry hence why I planned that all ahead of time because I was shooting it regardless of E: regardless of enemy/infantry presence or not)

you shooting at manned barricades for fool!!!

on guh!!

edit: ONLY shoot at vehicles and/or OBJECTIVES. (With the occasional darkrp propblock) That's how it's always been!!!
people get angry when they take 10,000 Damage out of nowhere!!!

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its so crazy to open this thread like once in 6 months and see all the weird shit and try to piece wtf is even happening together i feel like im in an alternate dimension

i dont even remember there being a new hud. Wtf is an at-4. Why do i sometimes see among us models. what is agora whys it sound like some weird ass city that is both occupied by rebels and cops and also they just coexist and also fight eachother all the time. Why Did that man blow up out of nowhere. Why does half the population succumb daily to vehicular manslaughter. Are half these clips just old snippets from ww3rp

not complaining either looks really fun

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
its so crazy to open this thread like once in 6 months and see all the weird shit and try to piece wtf is even happening together i feel like im in an alternate dimension

i dont even remember there being a new hud. Wtf is an at-4. Why do i sometimes see among us models. what is agora whys it sound like some weird ass city that is both occupied by rebels and cops and also they just coexist and also fight eachother all the time. Why Did that man blow up out of nowhere. Why does half the population succumb daily to vehicular manslaughter. Are half these clips just old snippets from ww3rp

not complaining either looks really fun
Play.

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
raid seems to have been fair and square except for the RPG part

infantry who died to the rocket should have just been refunded and given an extra life at least just this once given the rule on rpgs didn't clarify things like these (we all thought it was allowed only on vehicles)

other than that, gg combine you Did Well