Nebulae

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
raid seems to have been fair and square except for the RPG part

infantry who died to the rocket should have just been refunded and given an extra life at least just this once given the rule on rpgs didn't clarify things like these (we all thought it was allowed only on vehicles)

other than that, gg combine you Did Well
An announcement was made shortly after the raid saying those who died to the RPG could get refunds, and that the rules/restrictions on AT-4 usage would be re-done "in the coming day"

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
An announcement was made shortly after the raid saying those who died to the RPG could get refunds, and that the rules/restrictions on AT-4 usage would be re-done "in the coming day"
Like honestly just keep it simple:

Anti Vehicle weapons are designated Anti Vehicle (Just give both sides more vehicles to play with, smiley face). Structures and the likes should be destroyed with Slams/Breaching Charges/Bundle-o-grenades.

Even then there should be some level of oversight when destroying structures anyways, because it's annoying to see shit get built in 2 /me's and destroyed just as quickly by a single /me throws grenade. Please, I just want an area to look war torn with a mix-mash of old and new structures, not switch a material pallet depending on who's owning it. Hell, it was done well during the Metro Tunnels where the sides looked aesthetically different depending on who owned that shit.

Nebulae
Like honestly just keep it simple:

Anti Vehicle weapons are designated Anti Vehicle (Just give both sides more vehicles to play with, smiley face). Structures and the likes should be destroyed with Slams/Breaching Charges/Bundle-o-grenades.

Even then there should be some level of oversight when destroying structures anyways, because it's annoying to see shit get built in 2 /me's and destroyed just as quickly by a single /me throws grenade. Please, I just want an area to look war torn with a mix-mash of old and new structures, not switch a material pallet depending on who's owning it. Hell, it was done well during the Metro Tunnels where the sides looked aesthetically different depending on who owned that shit.
Send in the Rebel T-62!!!

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my favourite events to run as event staff is to join the server when there is literally ONE player online.
and just start messing with that player.

Yesterday this new player joined, character was 45 minutes old, walking outside of Bucharest, bored and alone.

I started hopping out of observer near them and walking so that the walking sounds would freak em out

then eventually spawned a zombie torso npc near them, it crawled out

I did /it The zombie has a gun on their back

This noobie fist fought a zombie and got a half-loaded M1A1 for it and I like to think that's the kind of stuff a player would remember

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my favourite events to run as event staff is to join the server when there is literally ONE player online.

Yesterday this new player joined, character was 45 minutes old, walking outside of Bucharest, bored and alone.

I started hopping out of observer near them and walking so that the walking sounds would freak em out

This noobie fist fought a zombie and got a half-loaded M1A1 for it and I like to think that's the kind of stuff a player would remember
aw you gettin fired playa

Nebulae

man of vision
that's why you're one of the best eventos men

Nebulae
this new nebu fishing update has been a blast,
love the new fish type and fillet scripts
hl2rp is truly at its peak, inue valley winter is also nice

YYiTEGc.jpeg

rl0qQi4.jpeg

0wKNJZo.jpeg

x64 bit Chromium gmod looks good

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Is Agora going to be a tugging game now?

because by the look of it, combine wasn't immediately happy when they lost Agora and justified an immediate invasion two days after or so, rn the rebels are expressing the same reaction

That initial taking was BS IMO for the cops it was 4 of us vs the server, yeah there were OTA but they couldn't help us for whatever reason. So as soon as we got wiped in that basement we all just DCed, never seen so many rebels pile down a stairwell in my life lol

But I've not logged on since

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The whole pvp territory control combat I read about is not particularly of interest to me
but posts about fishing, farming and just exploring doing stuff in the hl2 setting keeps me reading.

I'm always thinking about playing some more, but keeps sounding like a warzone out there lol.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah i forgot
The whole pvp territory control combat I read about is not particularly of interest to me
but posts about fishing, farming and just exploring doing stuff in the hl2 setting keeps me reading.

I'm always thinking about playing some more, but keeps sounding like a warzone out there lol.
yeah i forget to put my gun down and just roleplay something other than the good fight sometimes

@Alexander The Great let me come fishing with you