Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
did the rebels illegally occupy a civilian hospital
Yes! They did!

The Romanian Hospital massacre was carried out by AGENTS OF LAMBDA and not by the Bleeding Clamp.

This event was spun to make Alma Geyer look like the bad guy despite her significant humanitarian efforts

THIS IS WHAT VOTING LAMBDA GETS YOU!

LIutX0O.png

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Yes! They did!

The Romanian Hospital massacre was carried out by AGENTS OF LAMBDA and not by the Bleeding Clamp.

This event was spun to make Alma Geyer look like the bad guy despite her significant humanitarian efforts

THIS IS WHAT VOTING LAMBDA GETS YOU!

LIutX0O.png
I said occupy not slaughtered, I assumed that the combine did that immediately after the rebels occupied it

i still have no idea what happened I just dont know when things happen on server anymore :(

Reactions: List

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
I said occupy not slaughtered, I assumed that the combine did that immediately after the rebels occupied it

i still have no idea what happened I just dont know when things happen on server anymore :(
The mass shooting RP was on point.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the national guard standing on a staircase too scared to go any further while people were actively being murdered was the peak of the event for me

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
gentlemen. we are back to one extinctionist.

pretty sure there's a curse where any 2nd extinctionist is meant to insta-die

e: nevermind my boy is alive. unfortunate.

Last edited:

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Run into a guy previously crippled in a wheelchair who was snatched into a car and mugged for money

The next day run into said guy again without a wheelchair who just gives the money straight up without having to be forced into the car only to whip out his gun and break the tail light of his would-be kidnapper's car as they drive away into the night.

No respect for the art I tell you.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
the national guard standing on a staircase too scared to go any further while people were actively being murdered was the peak of the event for me
We ran past them upstairs to kill another entire floor and they just posted up to do the same shit there too LOL

Nebulae
National Guard Perspective: Day 11. "Episode 11: Virtual Insanity. "Where the fuck is everyone?"

OP:

image.png

(2pm Wake up and MEET the - Where is everyone?)
image.png

(Decontamination)

image.png

(The Artillery training class. (Noone showed up :( )
image.png

(The stranger and his pirate radio...)
image.png

(The Warning)

....This is all for now.

ED: