Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

flowerbroth

Quark
Nebulae
image.png

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae

bro i was scavenging yesterday and got a 98 roll and i got rewarded with a broken xm (thanks @rustydog)

*** Hyun Yong-Sun goes over to the tree - which happens to have a conveniently marked X next to it on the floor. His hands extend over the fence, and he casually digs the spot up, revealing a box. He opens it, revealing its mysterious content...
** Hyun Yong-Sun has rolled 98 out of 100.

then out of nowhere this same guy shows up out of nowhere and goes

A man standing before you in 6'2 with...] attempts to take the shotgu
Kevin Rightman has rolled 81 out of 100.

unreal

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
bro i was scavenging yesterday and got a 98 roll and i got rewarded with a broken xm (thanks @rustydog)

*** Hyun Yong-Sun goes over to the tree - which happens to have a conveniently marked X next to it on the floor. His hands extend over the fence, and he casually digs the spot up, revealing a box. He opens it, revealing its mysterious content...

unreal
kill him in real life
see him attempt to take the shotgun after that

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

unreal
Well did you let him have it?

Nebulae
National Guard Day 12 Perspective: "Something actually happens!" -EPISODE 12. The anti-masking law.
"We're so fucking back boys!"
-

image.png

(Unhappy Citizens and mentally handicapped people protest against the anti-masking mandate)

image.png

(The New whip arrives as a shipment of Humvees arrive fresh off the 3D Printer in arkansas)

image.png

(Road Work ahead as the STERN Crew begins widening Operations (If you're interested in some good roleplay check them out)

image.png

(Dosia finally gets "Issued" her battle dress top after some polite encouragement from supply)

image.png

(Late Night overwatch, A light flashes in the dark and much like the bolt the guard is ready...waiting.)

"A îndurat va rezista!!" - 73rd Mechanized Regiment Bucharest Army national guard 3rd Platoon. Stationed in Free states Southern Bucharest.

-Stay tuned next time for the Release of critical information and the summer offensive in southern bucharest followed by....
ELECTIONS!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

AdvancedWizards

Neutrino
Nebulae

unreal
sorry but scripts come first think fast 💸
(i didnt knew the full context of the situation)

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
some crisp and VINTAGE authentic 2017 screenshots courtesy of my old external harddrive i found this afternoon

do not ask me why i took any of these, the inner workings of my mind is an enigma

QxbkoE6.jpeg

hXc0IfU.jpeg

XYatBkI.jpeg

zm85E3n.jpeg

QRUEknY.jpeg