Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex and I have been working hard to present nebulous.cloud's next innovative roleplay server.

[IX] Grand Theft Auto Roleplay
D2AEA826D3BBF8E3FE70EB20E36D7971C1047362

How much does this map take to load?

It took
=24 MINUTES=
on 12GB RAM
i think you're better off just playing gta

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae

@Aspect™ u cooked I wish u was a nebhead

I want to play neb but I don't have a lot of free time and the little free time I do have I can't justify putting into another server because I don't have enough time to be able to fully commit my character to something and thoroughly develop them, so usually I end up wandering around aimlessly and eventually get bored and leave :(

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I want to play neb but I don't have a lot of free time and the little free time I do have I can't justify putting into another server because I don't have enough time to be able to fully commit my character to something and thoroughly develop them, so usually I end up wandering around aimlessly and eventually get bored and leave :(
join Ørsted

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Raising The Bar: Redux just announced two side mods, Triumph and Salvation.

Salvation seems to be a remake of Arkanes HL2 Episode 4 Return to Ravenholm, but made in the RTB:R aesthetic, sounds fun

Triumph is a story of the Aperture Facility after the Combine take over the base.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Salvation seems to be a remake of Arkanes HL2 Episode 4 Return to Ravenholm, but made in the RTB:R aesthetic, sounds fun
nah, the way they described it was more like Doctor Mode from Cry of Fear, running back through familiar areas and it sounds more like its gonna be about razing Ravenholm to the ground than the plot of Arkanes Ravenholm which was going around in a hospital full of mutants and more typically infected zombies

I hope we see a remake of Arkanes HL2 one day or Valve allows them to finish the project in the best case but both of those are unlikely due to just how much hard work would need to go into it or Valve ever speaking up and authorising a new Half Life project

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
nah, the way they described it was more like Doctor Mode from Cry of Fear, running back through familiar areas and it sounds more like its gonna be about razing Ravenholm to the ground than the plot of Arkanes Ravenholm which was going around in a hospital full of mutants and more typically infected zombies

I hope we see a remake of Arkanes HL2 one day or Valve allows them to finish the project in the best case but both of those are unlikely due to just how much hard work would need to go into it or Valve ever speaking up and authorising a new Half Life project
God forbid Valve did any Half Life related project, oh the horror!

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
gwater with rex remix I love 2023