Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
NO NO NO NO NO NO.

the best character of this iteration is gone... and i wasn't there for him...?
rkVdnaf.png

i WILL be there for his funeral. EVERYONE better be there.

RIP... The best character this iteration... Alexander Gal. 😭
we're going to cremate him and wait for a map with an ocean to spread his ashes

Reactions: List

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just remember you could of been playing HL2RP and saved Fishermans life, it's YOUR fault. Play more HL2RP and maybe you'll be there next time to save the next Fisherman.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

@Alexander The Great
Code:
*** 'Kelly' places the body up on the metal cart again - carefully.
*** 'Kelly' then takes out the big icthyosaur tooth again - from the BIG ONE - clutching it tightly before placing it on his chest.
Anu'Chaar says "This will be total in the burning of the body. If the Kelly wishes to have a rememberance now is the only chance."
*** 'Kelly' stands near the cart, nodding at the vortigaunt.
'Kelly' says "So- Alexander was one of the first people ah met in the wastes. Before ah linked up with this... group."
'Kelly' says "He's half ah the reason I'm still around, really. Ah prolly woulda died out there."
As Kelly gave her final words the Hooded Vortigaunt began moving around the cart, waving their hands in preperatory ritual.
'Kelly' says "Those fishing trips- the *adventures*, the gonarch nest raiding, the radio outpost on top of the skyscraper. Am gonna look back on it fondly- for ah long time, yah know."
'Kelly' says "Just- rest in peace, Alex."
***** The Hooded Vortigaunt collected a ball of vortal flame in their hands. before holding it out to Kelly. 'This honor lay with the Am'Kelly.'
*** 'Kelly' sheds some tears, wiping underneath her glasses with her jacket sleeve - she takes a step back, watching the ritual.
Anu'Chaar says "A connected thread this most requires, binding and eternal."
*** 'Kelly' is passed the flame - nodding, she cautiously places it on top of the body.
As the ball of fire was transfered over towards Kellys palm it hovered just above the skin. A warmth of familiarty with it, more then just the natural thermals of fire but a connection of kinship. As she let it free upon the body the threads intertwined, not all was taken by the Shu'ula'thoi.. and now this shall live on in the connected.
*** 'Kelly' breathes out, letting the feeling wash over her.
*** 'Kelly' watches the fire burn quietly.
The body began to turn to ash, charged with vortal energy. before growing still.

9QteRXW.png

Lu08m4K.png

1ugkLhc.png

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
I regret logging off when I was rejected for the initial recon team, but it seems like this was mostly a rebel thing anywho (and I remember overhearing us getting explicit orders not to engage so this was clearly intended), o7

what happened to the Advisor? Did you kill it? Did it fuck off to somewhere else?

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I regret logging off when I was rejected for the initial recon team, but it seems like this was mostly a rebel thing anywho, o7

what happened to the Advisor? Did you kill it? Did it fuck off to somewhere else?
Yeah it was seemingly a rebel only deal. I logged off early because I'd be sat there jackin' off on my TA.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I regret logging off when I was rejected for the initial recon team, but it seems like this was mostly a rebel thing anywho (and I remember overhearing us getting explicit orders not to engage so this was clearly intended), o7

Primary reason for you guys being told to stay back was the Advisor going out. It escaped. Was gonna be something for you guys after with it but you'd all went sleepy.

Didn't want to just say "yeah Advisor going put" as just to keep the surprise. But always tomorrow.

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae

@Alexander The Great
Code:
*** 'Kelly' places the body up on the metal cart again - carefully.
*** 'Kelly' then takes out the big icthyosaur tooth again - from the BIG ONE - clutching it tightly before placing it on his chest.
Anu'Chaar says "This will be total in the burning of the body. If the Kelly wishes to have a rememberance now is the only chance."
*** 'Kelly' stands near the cart, nodding at the vortigaunt.
'Kelly' says "So- Alexander was one of the first people ah met in the wastes. Before ah linked up with this... group."
'Kelly' says "He's half ah the reason I'm still around, really. Ah prolly woulda died out there."
As Kelly gave her final words the Hooded Vortigaunt began moving around the cart, waving their hands in preperatory ritual.
'Kelly' says "Those fishing trips- the *adventures*, the gonarch nest raiding, the radio outpost on top of the skyscraper. Am gonna look back on it fondly- for ah long time, yah know."
'Kelly' says "Just- rest in peace, Alex."
***** The Hooded Vortigaunt collected a ball of vortal flame in their hands. before holding it out to Kelly. 'This honor lay with the Am'Kelly.'
*** 'Kelly' sheds some tears, wiping underneath her glasses with her jacket sleeve - she takes a step back, watching the ritual.
Anu'Chaar says "A connected thread this most requires, binding and eternal."
*** 'Kelly' is passed the flame - nodding, she cautiously places it on top of the body.
As the ball of fire was transfered over towards Kellys palm it hovered just above the skin. A warmth of familiarty with it, more then just the natural thermals of fire but a connection of kinship. As she let it free upon the body the threads intertwined, not all was taken by the Shu'ula'thoi.. and now this shall live on in the connected.
*** 'Kelly' breathes out, letting the feeling wash over her.
*** 'Kelly' watches the fire burn quietly.
The body began to turn to ash, charged with vortal energy. before growing still.

9QteRXW.png

Lu08m4K.png

1ugkLhc.png

We must seek revenge.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fisherman tribute

i never roleplayed with him but if i did i imagine this is how it would have gone rest in peace