Nebulae
image.png
He's out of control

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
man its sad to think I'll never again play a bluesuit waiting in the I17 construction yard waiting for a blacksuit to come and offer me a ferry or sell me a gun

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
man its sad to think I'll never again play a bluesuit waiting in the I17 construction yard waiting for a blacksuit to come and offer me a ferry or sell me a gun

Some people must be grieving they can't sit AFK waiting 1 real life hour waiting to get their ration and then rinse repeat

That was peak gameplay

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Some people must be grieving they can't sit AFK waiting 1 real life hour waiting to get their ration and then rinse repeat

That was peak gameplay
That was like the number one way to get rich, extra tokens if you got that sweet sweet red loyalist tier. Just to apply for rogue auths two months later after getting enough for a black suit & shiv.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
That was like the number one way to get rich, extra tokens if you got that sweet sweet red loyalist tier. Just to apply for rogue auths two months later after getting enough for a black suit & shiv.
Back when the 1 hour timer between rations was real time and not play time.
roster of 6 characters, one main and 5 backups all passively generating income for when the main died.

Also the bug where ration packs were dropping guns.