Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I just want to apologise for how the city sniper event played out today, especially to anybody who wasn't around for the gear refund. Please feel free to ask staff for that shit back if you were involved. Just for context, the event character was meant to remain unreachable for the event but a miscommunication caused the prop door to be opened up and she needed a mag dump to die because of the health she was given to be able to survive long enough to pose a threat before she could be eliminated through roleplay means.

This was the first time I did an event above a scale of 2 or 3 characters. Obviously, I made some mistakes, namely allowing so many people to show up and not communicating that the prop door was meant to stay locked until the objective that a fellow event char was trying to steer was completed.

I hope this doesn't put a sour taste into anybody's mouth, especially when it comes to the antagonist character that was involved. I won't be bothering with anything of this scale, not worth the trouble or resulting shitstorm for making a mistake.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just want to apologise for how the city sniper event played out today, especially to anybody who wasn't around for the gear refund. Please feel free to ask staff for that shit back if you were involved. Just for context, the event character was meant to remain unreachable for the event but a miscommunication caused the prop door to be opened up and she needed a mag dump to die because of the health she was given to be able to survive long enough to pose a threat before she could be eliminated through roleplay means.

This was the first time I did an event above a scale of 2 or 3 characters. Obviously, I made some mistakes, namely allowing so many people to show up and not communicating that the prop door was meant to stay locked until the objective that a fellow event char was trying to steer was completed.

I hope this doesn't put a sour taste into anybody's mouth, especially when it comes to the antagonist character that was involved. I won't be bothering with anything of this scale, not worth the trouble or resulting shitstorm for making a mistake.

I'd say if your only mistake was a prop door being opened man, you did good

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

my ass when the gonarch and the hordes of headcrabs inevitably break through the defenses of the cave and start killing the inhabitants (they will never take me alive)

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

The two borderline insane CPs (covered in mud, synth oil, and blood) saving four units (after asking them if they'd like to be mercy killed) with the same pair of hepatitis-ridden tweezers used on all of them.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
see, there's a reason why we all died.
I got the crew shit faced.

Tzue4aE.jpg

gJKjb1V.jpg

sad we all died, but was nice to get the intensity again. marshmallow lads are built like a brick wall.

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

The two borderline insane CPs (covered in mud, synth oil, and blood) saving four units (after asking them if they'd like to be mercy killed) with the same pair of hepatitis-ridden tweezers used on all of them.

actually one of the funniest/most interesting arcs

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mfw (my face when) i get promoted and then some lowly recruit running her mouth to an armed guy gets me killed

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
think it's the first time in 8 years of playing this that I've seen the corpse of an ota elite.
e63.jpg

"B-BUT THE CORPSE WAS RIGHT HERE"

Elites have died, we just never told anyone about in the past

The biggest psy-op in Union history was convincing the rebels that Elites never died

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
think it's the first time in 8 years of playing this that I've seen the corpse of an ota elite.
Also the first time nebulous has fired a successful combine ball

32 rebels died today the kill logs were so big I couldn't even send it to someone on discord

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

32 rebels died today.

a bunch of cops died too.

the barely functioning medical bay and 2 00's barely held the medical line.

the war continues.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
the barely functioning medical bay and 2 00's barely held the medical line.
medic char respect from across the front lines.
I burnt through 3 full combine med kits, 2 biogels, morphine. you name it, desperately trying to keep the arms glued onto the rebels fighting

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
medic char respect from across the front lines.
I burnt through 3 full combine med kits, 2 biogels, morphine. you name it, desperately trying to keep the arms glued onto the rebels fighting
(we weren't even medics. we just offered to kill everyone who was wounded and then dug the same tweezers into them, horrifically wounding them due to our lack of anything except medigel)