Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think rebels attacking Combine shit is exactly what should be encouraged.

But they could have done a better job of picking a target lmao

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Man yesterday was the kind of shit you have a hl2rp dream about

I still cannot suspend my disbelief bruh
The most unrealistic part about this is that nobody is clamoring for a redo or a void of the loss.
Same with the loss of shanty town, and the fire set in the rebel cave, and the Combine generator sabotage and the deaths that came from that.

This entire iteration is too good to be true and I have it on good evidence that the culprit is none other than those malingering cunts, the fucking Habsburgs.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
The most unrealistic part about this is that nobody is clamoring for a redo or a void of the loss.
Same with the loss of shanty town, and the fire set in the rebel cave, and the Combine generator sabotage and the deaths that came from that.

This entire iteration is too good to be true and I have it on good evidence that the culprit is none other than those malingering cunts, the fucking Habsburgs.
I think it’s the Rothschilds

Russell

Proton
Nebulae

void void void this wasnt fair

Reactions: List