Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Actually I've just been reminded that Harry & Eridian got their AR2's on LP because Harry wiped out an entire squad of EOW's in the I17 Refugee Camp solo during TJ's era lol

So yeah, EOW's have died before just not without overwhelming odds (like last night) or because they're dogshit (TJ).
It wasn't during TJ, Eridian wasn't here for it. Harry got his AR2 from killing OTA solo, yes, and spawned it in after they deleted the guns in observer right in front of him

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Eridian got his AR2 after he let me get killed by the last remaining OTA, who were retreating to the nexus and left AR2s lying around

We could've been 3-4 guys who had AR2s if he hadn't ran to the hidden base and left me alone lol
Oh yeah lmao I remember hearing about this later and some very unpleasant things were said.

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It wasn't during TJ, Eridian wasn't here for it. Harry got his AR2 from killing OTA solo, yes, and spawned it in after they deleted the guns in observer right in front of him

Ah fair, I remember Harry off-handedly telling me that he was mad (jokingly) Eridian hadn't "earned" his AR2 bc he ran in and grabbed it after Harry killed the OTA and took off.

I assumed it was the same situation

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
was dope using an AR2 in an event

shame i couldn’t keep it (I was devoured by the eternal worm)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ah fair, I remember Harry off-handedly telling me that he was mad (jokingly) Eridian hadn't "earned" his AR2 bc he ran in and grabbed it after Harry killed the OTA and took off.

I assumed it was the same situation
It was the same situation

Harry got caught in the refugee camp on his own, so I ran to help him and we fought them off - Eridian didn't and came in after the fight was over to pick up weapons despite me begging him to come out and save me before I died as I was on dangerously low HP

He didn't come, he waited for them to leave and got an AR2 out of it.

If he had come out we could've had 3-5 AR2s in the hands of the best S2Kers on the server

Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Cops try not to s2k everyone immediately challenge (Impossible)

i just wanted to roleplay being cornered
We got shot by your rebel friend on the roof who started s2k, you did no /me's nor did you reply to our /yells when we tried to speak to you......

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Ah back when if you shot the SPAS-12 through a prop, it'd completely remove the spread and damage fall off, so it'd become an actual pinpoint accurate sniper rifle

And people just put up with it because nobody could fix it

Those were the days.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I understand why he didn't come, it was his first big black market rebel that he had success with

But yes, saying it wasn't earned was a very acknowledged thing as other people did the killing that got him it and died doing it

I'm not mad about it anymore though - the following characters I had were 1000% more successful

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I remember on ineu valley on my refugee character finding a fucking crossbow in the middle of nowhere thinking I'd found a fucking lottery tier loot spawn and frantically messaging @Rabid on steam about it while sprinting my ass to my premium locker for safety, only to find out it was roman loaded's crossbow that'd gotten dropped from him and harry fucking about earlier that day, I've genuinely never been more gutted lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I remember on ineu valley on my refugee character finding a fucking crossbow in the middle of nowhere thinking I'd found a fucking lottery tier loot spawn and frantically messaging @Rabid on steam about it while sprinting my ass to my premium locker for safety, only to find out it was roman loaded's crossbow that'd gotten dropped from him and harry fucking about earlier that day, I've genuinely never been more gutted lmao
At least you didn't pay IRL money for it

I remember some random player buying several crossbows across a few characters only to wind up dead within days

It wasn't Ace of Spades either, it was a diff guy. I think he had the name of some TF2 SFM maker but wasn't actually him

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
At least you didn't pay IRL money for it

I remember some random player buying several crossbows across a few characters only to wind up dead within days

It wasn't Ace of Spades either, it was a diff guy. I think he had the name of some TF2 SFM maker but wasn't actually him
It was a Saudi Arabian dude. Gurrazor had me get on to give him stuff - which coincidentally meant that other players knew exactly what he had, along with what custom model to look out for

Had nothing to do with me though : )

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
>mfw 10 minutes of DOG roleplay
Bro this was the most hilarious shit because I remember vividly how the character was destroyed

Somebody decided to shotcop for "character development"

Then the rest is basically history

It was a Saudi Arabian dude. Gurrazor had me get on to give him stuff - which coincidentally meant that other players knew exactly what he had, along with what custom model to look out for

Had nothing to do with me though : )
He bought a cop suit then I remember some rebels found him wandering around in D4 and took it off him or smth LOOOL